[Funland] CLB tiếng Anh - OF English Club (OFEC) 3 - Don't be shy, say to share...

Trạng thái
Thớt đang đóng

Tung.DaVy

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-77155
Ngày cấp bằng
6/11/10
Số km
Động cơ
438,553 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Hà Nội
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm sharing, hat.tieu :). We are here to help each other. Like me, i can not write down a long sentence with complicated grammar and i'm always use short sentence with simple grammar.

koala_benho

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-87917
Ngày cấp bằng
9/3/11
Số km
Động cơ
419,586 Mã lực
Nơi ở
cây Bạch Dương lộng gió
I'm sharing, hat.tieu :). We are here to help each other. Like me, i can not write down a long sentence with complicated grammar and i'm always use short sentence with simple grammar.
hey, i am looking a gift from your hand ;))

Tung.DaVy

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-77155
Ngày cấp bằng
6/11/10
Số km
Động cơ
438,553 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Hà Nội
Website
www.facebook.com
Whoa.. Really? You are looking for my gift? Why not from my foot, kaola :)))))

CheersUp

Xe tải
Biển số
OF-178869
Ngày cấp bằng
27/1/13
Số km
Động cơ
341,430 Mã lực
Tuổi
Nơi ở
Hà Nội
Hjhjhj, so embarrassed!!!

If U need help for The PArty, pls feel free to contact with me!!! Hjhjhj^~^. Look forward 2 hearing from U, Koala^~^

koala_benho

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-87917
Ngày cấp bằng
9/3/11
Số km
Động cơ
419,586 Mã lực
Nơi ở
cây Bạch Dương lộng gió
Chỉnh sửa cuối:

hat.tieu

Xe lăn
Biển số
OF-124436
Ngày cấp bằng
16/12/11
Số km
Động cơ
-90,760 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Hà Nội
Website
tiengduc.org
You cannot write much because you think about grammar so much. I am also glad to share with you. So try to write 10 sentences now without thinking of grammar. Next, try 20 sentences. When you can reach 100 ones, it's time to think about grammar.

khoinguyen

Xe điện
Biển số
OF-11230
Ngày cấp bằng
24/10/07
Số km
Động cơ
560,730 Mã lực
Hjhj, i see. U'll have 3 months for preparing. That's enough to get Mark 5, okie??? Just learn the strategies 4 the exam. I can help U if U study hard, 4 sure^~^
Oh, thanks u. But Im afraid up Im too old to hard study. I cant hear and cant fluently pronounciation. What skills for me?

CheersUp

Xe tải
Biển số
OF-178869
Ngày cấp bằng
27/1/13
Số km
Động cơ
341,430 Mã lực
Tuổi
Nơi ở
Hà Nội
Oh, thanks u. But Im afraid up Im too old to hard study. I cant hear and cant fluently pronounciation. What skills for me?
It seems that U'R good at Speaking & listening, arent U?? So, just focus on Grammar & reading. Writting is not really problematic because If U try ur best to write, the examiner will help U. To writting & speaking test, the examiner will evaluate ur effort, not ur competence.

If U think U can, U can. If U think U cant, U cant.
And we think U can, for sure^~^

hat.tieu

Xe lăn
Biển số
OF-124436
Ngày cấp bằng
16/12/11
Số km
Động cơ
-90,760 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Hà Nội
Website
tiengduc.org
3 things to write well.

1. Topic sentence at first. You should let Readers know what you wanna tell them.

2. Supporting sentences. You should provide as much evidence to Support your Topic Sentence.

3. Concluding sentence. Of Course you should sum up everything you wanna tell, otherwise Readers will Forget them all. :)

Sample:

OF is my favourite Forum. (Okie, this is the Topic sentence. Next, we should give some reasons to prove it, those are called suporting sentences.)

I love it because of three reasons. First, blah blah. Second, blah blah. Third, blah blah. (Almost done. But now we should summerize what we said above. That's called Concluding sentence.)

In short, OF is where we can find good friends, and share any Thing we want.... blah blah...

CheersUp

Xe tải
Biển số
OF-178869
Ngày cấp bằng
27/1/13
Số km
Động cơ
341,430 Mã lực
Tuổi
Nơi ở
Hà Nội
'Late is better than never', is it right???

Never think abt ur age, my friend. I've worked with a man born in 1976 and he seemed to be the best learner I've ever taught. He never said 'give up', just studying harder & harder!!!
Although his speaking is not quite good, he's always eager to join E club to discuss with many young leaners. After 1 month, he could talk with some foreigners without embarrassment.

GiannoV

Xe buýt
Biển số
OF-192821
Ngày cấp bằng
6/5/13
Số km
Động cơ
336,520 Mã lực
We all here are old (right?), but old to try something news(such as Take money and go), and always still young to do something better. Learing, learning,....(oh six!) still learing :))

GiannoV

Xe buýt
Biển số
OF-192821
Ngày cấp bằng
6/5/13
Số km
Động cơ
336,520 Mã lực
Hjhjhj, so embarrassed!!!

If U need help for The PArty, pls feel free to contact with me!!! Hjhjhj^~^. Look forward 2 hearing from U, Koala^~^
Oh thanks, can you make the whole plan from the head until the toe?

Nấm mỡ

Xe điện
Biển số
OF-39127
Ngày cấp bằng
25/6/09
Số km
Động cơ
483,957 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Đi cả năm không tới Rốn Rùa
3 things to write well.

1. Topic sentence at first. You should let Readers know what you wanna tell them.

2. Supporting sentences. You should provide as much evidence to Support your Topic Sentence.

3. Concluding sentence. Of Course you should sum up everything you wanna tell, otherwise Readers will Forget them all. :)

Sample:

OF is my favourite Forum. (Okie, this is the Topic sentence. Next, we should give some reasons to prove it, those are called suporting sentences.)

I love it because of three reasons. First, blah blah. Second, blah blah. Third, blah blah. (Almost done. But now we should summerize what we said above. That's called Concluding sentence.)

In short, OF is where we can find good friends, and share any Thing we want.... blah blah...
Thank you, Peppercorn.
I don't know how to write well even in Vietnamese. So I quote this to read again later.

Nấm mỡ

Xe điện
Biển số
OF-39127
Ngày cấp bằng
25/6/09
Số km
Động cơ
483,957 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Đi cả năm không tới Rốn Rùa
'Late is better than never', is it right???

Never think abt ur age, my friend. I've worked with a man born in 1976 and he seemed to be the best learner I've ever taught. He never said 'give up', just studying harder & harder!!!
Although his speaking is not quite good, he's always eager to join E club to discuss with many young leaners. After 1 month, he could talk with some foreigners without embarrassment.
The best learner here seems to be the man who have the best efforts but not the best effect. I am 6 yrs older than him and my English only came to me from several technical books which I work on. Do you think I can improve my English also?

Biển số
OF-38682
Ngày cấp bằng
19/6/09
Số km
Động cơ
524,265 Mã lực
Nơi ở
https://www.facebook.com/chimbaobao
Website
www.otofun.net
The best learner here seems to be the man who have the best efforts but not the best effect. I am 6 yrs older than him and my English only came to me from several technical books which I work on. Do you think I can improve my English also?
Yes. Sir FAT MUSHROOM:P:)). I'm sure you are one among exceptional smart guys:)

CheersUp

Xe tải
Biển số
OF-178869
Ngày cấp bằng
27/1/13
Số km
Động cơ
341,430 Mã lực
Tuổi
Nơi ở
Hà Nội
Oh thanks, can you make the whole plan from the head until the toe?
Such a hard question that I cant answer right now. Actually, I lack experience of organizing Party. If U have plan, plz ask me to support. Hjhj, I'll obey^~^

Trạng thái
Thớt đang đóng
Thông tin thớt
Đang tải