[Funland] CLB tiếng Anh - OF English Club (OFEC) 3 - Don't be shy, say to share...

Trạng thái
Thớt đang đóng

coolPC

Xe tải
Biển số
OF-23311
Ngày cấp bằng
1/11/08
Số km
Động cơ
496,180 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Văn Khê, Hà Đông, HN
Website
www.facebook.com
Sure. Following up and cutting the wind down here with others. One day, you'll realize so much easy to speak English :)
Oh, I dont know how to cutting the wind. It's real. All I tell are the truth :) . Thx because care about me

coolPC

Xe tải
Biển số
OF-23311
Ngày cấp bằng
1/11/08
Số km
Động cơ
496,180 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Văn Khê, Hà Đông, HN
Website
www.facebook.com
Some grammar mistakes in your sentence , should correct like this ; My English is not good, From now on, I will try to improve it, I have not used English for a long time!
" well" is adverb, not adjective, for the last sentence, should be used with ' present pefect tense"
Yes, thx so much. And I told my English not good :D.

Biển số
OF-38682
Ngày cấp bằng
19/6/09
Số km
Động cơ
524,265 Mã lực
Nơi ở
https://www.facebook.com/chimbaobao
Website
www.otofun.net
"offline" still happen at 3 P.M on Sunday every week at the 2nd floor _27A Tran Binh Trong Street, don't it?
Yes. However, we are thinking of reducing the number of offline event to once monthly. May be the last Sunday, same time every month?:)

koala_benho

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-87917
Ngày cấp bằng
9/3/11
Số km
Động cơ
419,586 Mã lực
Nơi ở
cây Bạch Dương lộng gió
Yes. However, we are thinking of reducing the number of offline event to once monthly. May be the last Sunday, same time every month?:)
Ok. Last Sunday of next month is VN women's day. What do you thinks about small party, guys?

dht

Xe điện
Biển số
OF-1380
Ngày cấp bằng
17/8/06
Số km
Động cơ
595,096 Mã lực
Here's my thinking...
I never in my life heard or known the word "Chém gió" until i joined this forum, and not too long ago learning the word "Tám" from the South .
both words are just simply Vietnamese slang language, i don't think there's English word for it
How do you translate "Tám"? "Eight"? if we talk to any English speaking person and mention the word "cutting wind" or "cutting the wind" or ""Airblading" for that matter.... their responds would be "Huh? what? excuse me but what the hell are you talking about?" you know what i mean.
My point is "Cutting wind" is just a fun word we use.... just like "no yes star" ,what? you didn't get it? it's "Không có sao" haha
This picture is a illustration to the point for your question:

hat.tieu

Xe lăn
Biển số
OF-124436
Ngày cấp bằng
16/12/11
Số km
Động cơ
-90,760 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Hà Nội
Website
tiengduc.org
missing...

missing...
for a missing time....

Mornings I wake up and listen
Trying to catch the sound of your voice
Your gentle whisper, and your heart beating
Listen to the words of love it’s singing
I can hear them well, I can feel you so closed
We’re not aside although
But I woke up this morning
I see myself so missing
You who gave me warmth
Who share food and laughter
Who’s willing to share the life forever
I’m missing cuz the life’s changing
It’s changing into loneliness
Loneliness and fear
Fear with none of you
You who I miss every moment of the day
I miss you cuz I feel the distance
I miss you cuz I can’t come closer to you
I miss you cuz I can hear your heart beating inside me no more
I miss you cuz I missed you, my dear

1TiTi

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-207421
Ngày cấp bằng
24/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
331,670 Mã lực
chém chém ta cùng chém

CheersUp

Xe tải
Biển số
OF-178869
Ngày cấp bằng
27/1/13
Số km
Động cơ
341,430 Mã lực
Tuổi
Nơi ở
Hà Nội
Ok. Last Sunday of next month is VN women's day. What do you thinks about small party, guys?
I vote 4 this idea, Koala. Hope that everyone will approve of this. If it comes true, could I come with my friend^|^ ? Is it OK???

Tung.DaVy

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-77155
Ngày cấp bằng
6/11/10
Số km
Động cơ
438,553 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Hà Nội
Website
www.facebook.com
Yes, thx so much. And I told my English not good :D.
You are using word by word translator too much. I think you should study simple grammar first, you may try this sentence like:
Yes, thank you so much and i already told that my English is not good.

Chichchoeht

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-164803
Ngày cấp bằng
1/11/12
Số km
Động cơ
357,190 Mã lực
me too. i olso use E without grammar. i do not know how to change my habit.?
You are using word by word translator too much. I think you should study simple grammar first, you may try this sentence like:
Yes, thank you so much and i already told that my English is not good.

khoinguyen

Xe điện
Biển số
OF-11230
Ngày cấp bằng
24/10/07
Số km
Động cơ
560,730 Mã lực
Hello every members! Today's 1st day I note this thread, very fun. My english always terrible, so about end of year (30 Dec) I must over B2 Euro frame test. Who can hepl me?

Tung.DaVy

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-77155
Ngày cấp bằng
6/11/10
Số km
Động cơ
438,553 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Hà Nội
Website
www.facebook.com
I mean how to make a right sentence with simple grammar only, you may do some Google and find out the answer. It's more important in writing than speaking. When you speak, you can use body language, draw, etc... but in writing, you only have your words.

hat.tieu

Xe lăn
Biển số
OF-124436
Ngày cấp bằng
16/12/11
Số km
Động cơ
-90,760 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Hà Nội
Website
tiengduc.org
I mean how to make a right sentence with simple grammar only, you may do some Google and find out the answer. It's more important in writing than speaking. When you speak, you can use body language, draw, etc... but in writing, you only have your words.
We are chatting not writing. :) so dont be so serious, plz.

CheersUp

Xe tải
Biển số
OF-178869
Ngày cấp bằng
27/1/13
Số km
Động cơ
341,430 Mã lực
Tuổi
Nơi ở
Hà Nội
Hello every members! Today's 1st day I note this thread, very fun. My english always terrible, so about end of year (30 Dec) I must over B2 Euro frame test. Who can hepl me?
Hjhj, i see. U'll have 3 months for preparing. That's enough to get Mark 5, okie??? Just learn the strategies 4 the exam. I can help U if U study hard, 4 sure^~^

Trạng thái
Thớt đang đóng
Thông tin thớt
Đang tải