[Funland] CLB tiếng Anh - OF English Club (OFEC) 3 - Don't be shy, say to share...

Trạng thái
Thớt đang đóng

CheersUp

Xe tải
Biển số
OF-178869
Ngày cấp bằng
27/1/13
Số km
Động cơ
341,430 Mã lực
Tuổi
Nơi ở
Hà Nội
The best learner here seems to be the man who have the best efforts but not the best effect. I am 6 yrs older than him and my English only came to me from several technical books which I work on. Do you think I can improve my English also?
Agree with ur point!!

I Trust U! Believe that U can do it better than many others.
Personally, I suppose that people good at Maths seem to be more competent learner than others because of their logic. So, go ahead my friend!!

GiannoV

Xe buýt
Biển số
OF-192821
Ngày cấp bằng
6/5/13
Số km
Động cơ
336,520 Mã lực
Such a hard question that I cant answer right now. Actually, I lack experience of organizing Party. If U have plan, plz ask me to support. Hjhj, I'll obey^~^
Hey, get trying to do organizator at this time, lol.

GiannoV

Xe buýt
Biển số
OF-192821
Ngày cấp bằng
6/5/13
Số km
Động cơ
336,520 Mã lực
The best learner here seems to be the man who have the best efforts but not the best effect. I am 6 yrs older than him and my English only came to me from several technical books which I work on. Do you think I can improve my English also?
We are here to listen, to speak and to share...in english. I don't think this thread can help improving as much as a class or a forum specialized for learning because there are no excecise, no teacher, no test, no frequently speaking show and paticularly no pression. But that creat an english environnement and that's important. We enjoy english :)

vongveo

Xe đạp
Biển số
OF-198405
Ngày cấp bằng
14/6/13
Số km
Động cơ
325,020 Mã lực
I dont care import to Co no Do, But You can contact me when have any travel insurance, me contact: 0904 nhất không xấu nhất không tử :)

Nấm mỡ

Xe điện
Biển số
OF-39127
Ngày cấp bằng
25/6/09
Số km
Động cơ
483,957 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Đi cả năm không tới Rốn Rùa
Agree with ur point!!

I Trust U! Believe that U can do it better than many others.
Personally, I suppose that people good at Maths seem to be more competent learner than others because of their logic. So, go ahead my friend!!
Tks for your kind words :D
I do not know why you think I'm good at maths. Since the words "technical book", right?
My weakness is very difficult to remember English regulations. Most of regulations in technics or even in mathematics is not an issue to me, but its become very big troubles in English. English grammar and vocabulary are my nightmare :(

Nấm mỡ

Xe điện
Biển số
OF-39127
Ngày cấp bằng
25/6/09
Số km
Động cơ
483,957 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Đi cả năm không tới Rốn Rùa
We are here to listen, to speak and to share...in english. I don't think this thread can help improving as much as a class or a forum specialized for learning because there are no excecise, no teacher, no test, no frequently speaking show and paticularly no pression. But that creat an english environnement and that's important. We enjoy english :)
I think same as in Vietnamese, in English may also have an idiom which means "Learning from friends is better than from teachers" :))

CheersUp

Xe tải
Biển số
OF-178869
Ngày cấp bằng
27/1/13
Số km
Động cơ
341,430 Mã lực
Tuổi
Nơi ở
Hà Nội
Tks for your kind words :D
I do not know why you think I'm good at maths. Since the words "technical book", right?
My weakness is very difficult to remember English regulations. Most of regulations in technics or even in mathematics is not an issue to me, but its become very big troubles in English. English grammar and vocabulary are my nightmare :(

Ha ha, I'm quite good at guessing, right???

A cafe with me may be good solution 2 ur problem.
Take a Grammar Textbook along with U & I'll show U.

Oh, just kidding. If need help, U can send email to me. ^~^

Btw, so curious of Nấm mỡ! Hihihi

GiannoV

Xe buýt
Biển số
OF-192821
Ngày cấp bằng
6/5/13
Số km
Động cơ
336,520 Mã lực
I hate teachers, too! :))

GiannoV

Xe buýt
Biển số
OF-192821
Ngày cấp bằng
6/5/13
Số km
Động cơ
336,520 Mã lực
Ha ha, I'm quite good at guessing, right???

A cafe with me may be good solution 2 ur problem.
Take a Grammar Textbook along with U & I'll show U.

Oh, just kidding. If need help, U can send email to me. ^~^

Btw, so curious of Nấm mỡ! Hihihi
hey, Can I send you email, too?

GiannoV

Xe buýt
Biển số
OF-192821
Ngày cấp bằng
6/5/13
Số km
Động cơ
336,520 Mã lực
Randomly, anyone speak french here?

Huyvaga

Xe tải
Biển số
OF-188107
Ngày cấp bằng
3/4/13
Số km
Động cơ
334,110 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Like the cloud fly everywhere
I think this topic is the different way to "cut wind" ( just for fun ).

carmy

Xe buýt
Biển số
OF-178285
Ngày cấp bằng
23/1/13
Số km
Động cơ
344,910 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Homeless
Thêm 1 địa chỉ cho các cụ tham khảo nè

Tung.DaVy

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-77155
Ngày cấp bằng
6/11/10
Số km
Động cơ
438,553 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Hà Nội
Website
www.facebook.com
You cannot write much because you think about grammar so much. I am also glad to share with you. So try to write 10 sentences now without thinking of grammar. Next, try 20 sentences. When you can reach 100 ones, it's time to think about grammar.
Ohhh... You really give me a new way to try. I don't talk and write much also in our mother tongue so i find it had a bit, hâh.
@kaola: yeah, i already told u about KMFC trip to NB but i don't understand "Nguyen Ngoc Ky", who or what is that? ^^

khoinguyen

Xe điện
Biển số
OF-11230
Ngày cấp bằng
24/10/07
Số km
Động cơ
560,730 Mã lực
It seems that U'R good at Speaking & listening, arent U?? So, just focus on Grammar & reading. Writting is not really problematic because If U try ur best to write, the examiner will help U. To writting & speaking test, the examiner will evaluate ur effort, not ur competence.

If U think U can, U can. If U think U cant, U cant.
And we think U can, for sure^~^
To 9, Im reading a news in (or on? ) ipad, and hearing Dícovery's program tv by heaphone. Very dificult with me.

khoinguyen

Xe điện
Biển số
OF-11230
Ngày cấp bằng
24/10/07
Số km
Động cơ
560,730 Mã lực
Who member's ofers are journalist or communicators? I've just found a new Dictionary of media and comminication (public in USA 2008). I think it very usefull and want to tran-language to Vietnamese. That is ebook, so I can share it for who care or translation co-operation with me. But, that is free work.

koala_benho

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-87917
Ngày cấp bằng
9/3/11
Số km
Động cơ
419,586 Mã lực
Nơi ở
cây Bạch Dương lộng gió
Ohhh... You really give me a new way to try. I don't talk and write much also in our mother tongue so i find it had a bit, hâh.
@kaola: yeah, i already told u about KMFC trip to NB but i don't understand "Nguyen Ngoc Ky", who or what is that? ^^
Nguyen Ngoc Ky is people who took a gift (and everything) by his foot, not you. So i am looking your hand :D

CheersUp

Xe tải
Biển số
OF-178869
Ngày cấp bằng
27/1/13
Số km
Động cơ
341,430 Mã lực
Tuổi
Nơi ở
Hà Nội
Who member's ofers are journalist or communicators? I've just found a new Dictionary of media and comminication (public in USA 2008). I think it very usefull and want to tran-language to Vietnamese. That is ebook, so I can share it for who care or translation co-operation with me. But, that is free work.

Sounds great!! But its not my major.

If I'm interested in this work, could I contact with U for further dicussion??

Trạng thái
Thớt đang đóng
Thông tin thớt
Đang tải