[Funland] CLB tiếng Anh - OF English Club (OFEC) 3 - Don't be shy, say to share...

Trạng thái
Thớt đang đóng

DiCham

Walking...
Tưởng nhớ
Biển số
OF-40
Ngày cấp bằng
22/5/06
Số km
Động cơ
619,660 Mã lực
Nơi ở
loanh quanh, alo cho nhanh!
When - Anytime you want
Where - 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, D.C., DC 20500
How to get there? - American Airline does fly there
Okay buddy ? ;p
You scared me! You must be O4Ma, brother of O3Ma! Hahaha :))
Guys, we're going to eat BBQ made by O4Ma "the 1TiTi"... =))=))
OK, I'll meet you at midnight!
[YOUTUBE]4wQB900tFvI[/YOUTUBE]

hat.tieu

Xe lăn
Biển số
OF-124436
Ngày cấp bằng
16/12/11
Số km
Động cơ
-90,760 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Hà Nội
Website
tiengduc.org
Hi! Such emotions coming to you when absorbing this poem, i think. Ok! I'm sure that the first sentence doesn't mean serene water (or peaceful water, sometimes mean bình). Bình means the vase here. As you said, the girl and the boy are seen like the vase and the water. The water came back into the vase, so they see each other again ( tương phùng). A few words to share :D
Bình-thuỷ also means water hyacinth and water, I think. At this point, it is more meaningful.

Nấm mỡ

Xe điện
Biển số
OF-39127
Ngày cấp bằng
25/6/09
Số km
Động cơ
483,957 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Đi cả năm không tới Rốn Rùa
Bình-thuỷ also means water hyacinth and water, I think. At this point, it is more meaningful.
Bình means water-hyacinth or water-fern (more general). In my opinion, that Sino-Vietnamese idiom which means "to meet by chance" can be roughly translated to "Water-fern and water meet each other by chance".

And those two verses mean: "You and me have met by chance. Will you feel happy if we meet again someday?" (A man asks a woman)

Sorry for my terrible English and for interfering in your professional discussion vulgarly.

1TiTi

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-207421
Ngày cấp bằng
24/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
331,670 Mã lực
GiannoV nói:
-Ok. I don't come!
-(I'm confusing of using a right words for the dating, it can be called an appointment, meeting, dating, offline, talk show, facetime, workshop, isn't it?
-"Ok. I won't come!" is better
-In US when members from a forum get together they called it "the Meet"

dht nói:
"cutting the wind" sounds... dull, its a word-by-word translation without imagination.
"Airblade/-ing" sounds better, more musical, more wind-blowing
Here's my thinking...
I never in my life heard or known the word "Chém gió" until i joined this forum, and not too long ago learning the word "Tám" from the South .
both words are just simply Vietnamese slang language, i don't think there's English word for it
How do you translate "Tám"? "Eight"? if we talk to any English speaking person and mention the word "cutting wind" or "cutting the wind" or ""Airblading" for that matter.... their responds would be "Huh? what? excuse me but what the hell are you talking about?" you know what i mean.
My point is "Cutting wind" is just a fun word we use.... just like "no yes star" ,what? you didn't get it? it's "Không có sao" haha

koala_benho nói:
i going to fly without wings!
you drink Rebbull?
[video=youtube;K31dg86OmuM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K31dg86OmuM[/video]

kieninlove

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-5186
Ngày cấp bằng
6/6/07
Số km
Động cơ
556,290 Mã lực
Well, in US It depends on diferrent forum to call "the Meet". Urs sounds like from Star Streek or Mission Impossible 4 :)). Hahaha. j/k. :))

GiannoV

Xe buýt
Biển số
OF-192821
Ngày cấp bằng
6/5/13
Số km
Động cơ
336,520 Mã lực
Just wanna say hello to everybody. Keep strong and confidence for new week

P/s: 1titi, thanks to you.

hungnhd

[Tịch thu bằng lái]
Biển số
OF-115567
Ngày cấp bằng
5/10/11
Số km
Động cơ
414,267 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Hà Nội
Just wanna say hello to everybody. Keep strong and confidence for new week

P/s: 1titi, thanks to you.
Tks for ur wish but I just got 1 annoyed story. What a bull sht this soci full of thieves. My car's mirror has just been stolen. This is the third time for my car in my place. first they stole my water stick, then one old fcking guy in same apartment building poked my wheel with lá lúa knife. We - Vietnamese often call them "GATO".

And in my office, it also the third time my tools gone away. all is very small things - Iphone plug, headphone and pencil, usb. but it only occur on sunday, and when I start a new week, I have to start with angry temper.

That only word to discribe this situation "bull sht soci" when a large number of people don't want to do any thing except watch for other weakness to take sth not belong to them, even workers like in my company. They don't feel disgraceful, shameful when they do such a sht thing like that and there is no pusnishment for them even they steal in daylight and sell these things to others at market publicly.

Living in such a sht soci with many danger, suspicious people, incident... all around is so annoyed and reduce my life time:D. And I don't want to live here. I have the feeling of frustration, of hating current status. I don't feel comfortable whenever I go out with my family, my friend. I have to watch back my pocket, my wallet all time. And now my big thing - car.

I hate it but I still not find a good way to run away from it. Do all of u have the same feeling like me?

Chỉnh sửa cuối:
Biển số
OF-38682
Ngày cấp bằng
19/6/09
Số km
Động cơ
524,265 Mã lực
Nơi ở
https://www.facebook.com/chimbaobao
Website
www.otofun.net
Dì dicham ơi, chung két lại là hn có ofline ko ah? Thế tuần tới có ofline ko ah? Lâu lắm rồi ko "cutting wind" ợ. Hihii
Hêy, 1stly, you are not allowed to type our native language here:P. 2ndly, there were only men attened the offline yesterday and believe it or not, we mentioned your nickname:))
Bình means water-hyacinth or water-fern (more general). In my opinion, that Sino-Vietnamese idiom which means "to meet by chance" can be roughly translated to "Water-fern and water meet each other by chance".

And those two verses mean: "You and me have met by chance. Will you feel happy if we meet again someday?" (A man asks a woman)

Sorry for my terrible English and for interfering in your professional discussion vulgarly.
No, you're not, sir:)

@Hungnhd, may the best fortune comes for you and sweep away the bad luck:)

hungnhd

[Tịch thu bằng lái]
Biển số
OF-115567
Ngày cấp bằng
5/10/11
Số km
Động cơ
414,267 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Hà Nội
Hêy, 1stly, you are not allowed to type our native language here:P. 2ndly, there were only men attened the offline yesterday and believe it or not, we mentioned your nickname:))

Tks for ur comments and I hope to get better. I don't feel positive but I must go on, this is the only way to live

kieninlove

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-5186
Ngày cấp bằng
6/6/07
Số km
Động cơ
556,290 Mã lực

Ối ối, what do u mean by mention my nickname? What did ya talk bad abt me behind my back? :)). Hahahaha

kieninlove

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-5186
Ngày cấp bằng
6/6/07
Số km
Động cơ
556,290 Mã lực
Btw, sếp Chim, i still owe u smth. Will u attend the next get-together? :))

GiannoV

Xe buýt
Biển số
OF-192821
Ngày cấp bằng
6/5/13
Số km
Động cơ
336,520 Mã lực
Tks for ur wish but I just got 1 annoyed story. What a bull sht this soci full of thieves. My car's mirror has just been stolen. This is the third time for my car in my place. first they stole my water stick, then one old fcking guy in same apartment building poked my wheel with lá lúa knife. We - Vietnamese often call them "GATO".

And in my office, it also the third time my tools gone away. all is very small things - Iphone plug, headphone and pencil, usb. but it only occur on sunday, and when I start a new week, I have to start with angry temper.

That only word to discribe this situation "bull sht soci" when a large number of people don't want to do any thing except watch for other weakness to take sth not belong to them, even workers like in my company. They don't feel disgraceful, shameful when they do such a sht thing like that and there is no pusnishment for them even they steal in daylight and sell these things to others at market publicly.

Living in such a sht soci with many danger, suspicious people, incident... all around is so annoyed and reduce my life time:D. And I don't want to live here. I have the feeling of frustration, of hating current status. I don't feel comfortable whenever I go out with my family, my friend. I have to watch back my pocket, my wallet all time. And now my big thing - car.

I hate it but I still not find a good way to run away from it. Do all of u have the same feeling like me?
Maybe, Change job and home if you can

Biển số
OF-38682
Ngày cấp bằng
19/6/09
Số km
Động cơ
524,265 Mã lực
Nơi ở
https://www.facebook.com/chimbaobao
Website
www.otofun.net
Ối ối, what do u mean by mention my nickname? What did ya talk bad abt me behind my back? :)). Hahahaha
Will tell you when you come to the offline cafe:P;)). Regarding your "btw", I will remind if you forget, don't worry:))

coolPC

Xe tải
Biển số
OF-23311
Ngày cấp bằng
1/11/08
Số km
Động cơ
496,180 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Văn Khê, Hà Đông, HN
Website
www.facebook.com
my English is not very well :(. I wil try to improve it from now. Can u help me ??? Long long time I did not use English ...

hungnhd

[Tịch thu bằng lái]
Biển số
OF-115567
Ngày cấp bằng
5/10/11
Số km
Động cơ
414,267 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Hà Nội
I'm sure Chimbaobao had commented a lot about u but I couldn't understand all what he was saying, I just watched he lol when talking about u :))

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

GiannoV

Xe buýt
Biển số
OF-192821
Ngày cấp bằng
6/5/13
Số km
Động cơ
336,520 Mã lực
my English is not very well :(. I wil try to improve it from now. Can u help me ??? Long long time I did not use English ...
Sure. Following up and cutting the wind down here with others. One day, you'll realize so much easy to speak English :)

COROLA ALTIS

Xe buýt
Biển số
OF-90198
Ngày cấp bằng
30/3/11
Số km
Động cơ
412,604 Mã lực
Some grammar mistakes in your sentence , should correct like this ; My English is not good, From now on, I will try to improve it, I have not used English for a long time!
" well" is adverb, not adjective, for the last sentence, should be used with ' present pefect tense"

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Tung.DaVy

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-77155
Ngày cấp bằng
6/11/10
Số km
Động cơ
438,553 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Hà Nội
Website
www.facebook.com
"offline" still happen at 3 P.M on Sunday every week at the 2nd floor _27A Tran Binh Trong Street, don't it?

Trạng thái
Thớt đang đóng
Thông tin thớt
Đang tải