[Funland] CLB tiếng Anh - OF English Club (OFEC) 4 - Don't be shy, say to share...

Trạng thái
Thớt đang đóng

jelena

Xe hơi
Biển số
OF-303657
Ngày cấp bằng
2/1/14
Số km
Động cơ
305,470 Mã lực
Hello all members, I really want to study English...so that I can not have oppotunities for practice especialy writing. Can you show me how to learn English writing...and...thanks you all
I read a lot before I write, so I can see how native speakers express their opinion in English. It's different from how we Vietnamese write.
The second thing is that you should practice writing a lot (yeah, practice makes perfect). Make a blog or write your diary in English.
Btw, have you taken any English courses? Maybe the best thing now for you is to take one. Teachers will help correct your writing.

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

jelena

Xe hơi
Biển số
OF-303657
Ngày cấp bằng
2/1/14
Số km
Động cơ
305,470 Mã lực
@1TiTi: at the moment I don't know, my goal this year is to have a good job

Vanimi

Xe đạp
Biển số
OF-298053
Ngày cấp bằng
10/11/13
Số km
Động cơ
309,990 Mã lực
The best way for governments to solve the problem of traffic congestion is providing free public transport in 24 hours per day, and seven days a week. To what extent do you agree of disagree?

It is my Ex :

Now aday population and the scientific level and more advanced techniques to create human beings as means moving more and more advanced, but it is also accompanied by a traffic jam situation. Currently in the civilized country are encouraging people to use public transport such as bus, subway, tuk tuk, ... There are suggestions that should put to use the facilities for free but I personally think that it is not so.
First, we can discount or free with a certain number of subjects in society, such as students, the elderly, the disabled, the disadvantaged khan.But if free to all the people there will be pressure on the government on economic matters, the government can but if government subsidies to worry about this causing tax increases and affects social welfare. Also if it costs it will make people more aware of this long because people do not always appreciate if it is free
if provided, the whole time then will need to automated systems, people will have no respite and no Holidays. Those of the transport sector is also human and they need a break, relax. Besides street and people need respite to clean, can not operate continuously. Moreover, outside the peak hours, the use of transportation are not many - if applied, will cause waste of resources

1Titi, can u help me.
My feedback:

Now aday population and the scientific level and more advanced techniques to create human beings as means moving more and more advanced, but it is also accompanied by a traffic jam situation. Currently in the civilized country are encouraging people to use public transport such as bus, subway, tuk tuk, ... There are suggestions that should put to use the facilities for free but I personally think that it is not so.
First, we can discount or free with a certain number of subjects in society, such as students, the elderly, the disabled, the disadvantaged khan.But if free to all the people there will be pressure on the government on economic matters, the government can but if government subsidies to worry about this causing tax increases and affects social welfare. Also if it costs it will make people more aware of this long because people do not always appreciate if it is free
if provided, the whole time then will need to automated systems, people will have no respite and no Holidays. Those of the transport sector is also human and they need a break, relax. Besides street and people need respite to clean, can not operate continuously. Moreover, outside the peak hours, the use of transportation are not many - if applied, will cause waste of resources

Please pay your attention on red words.

k_ngan124

Xe container
Biển số
OF-168239
Ngày cấp bằng
23/11/12
Số km
Động cơ
418,200 Mã lực

k_ngan124

Xe container
Biển số
OF-168239
Ngày cấp bằng
23/11/12
Số km
Động cơ
418,200 Mã lực
Thank you so much, thank so much @};- @};- @};-

My feedback:

Please pay your attention on red words.

GiannoV

Xe buýt
Biển số
OF-192821
Ngày cấp bằng
6/5/13
Số km
Động cơ
336,520 Mã lực
Invi the people love swim going to go swimming pool with me. Keke, ah uhm the ticket share, the summer i can buy for her it but in the winter ít is too expensive
Notice that's only for girls before, plz. I did go looking for my stuffs!!!

jelena

Xe hơi
Biển số
OF-303657
Ngày cấp bằng
2/1/14
Số km
Động cơ
305,470 Mã lực
Invi the people love swim going to go swimming pool with me. Keke, ah uhm the ticket share, the summer i can buy for her it but in the winter ít is too expensive
I have never gone swimming in winter, it must be wonderful!!

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

1TiTi

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-207421
Ngày cấp bằng
24/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
331,670 Mã lực
swimming in winter = CRAZY Yes i said that .

how do you define "a good job" ? what are you good at ? ...for the job i mean

jelena

Xe hơi
Biển số
OF-303657
Ngày cấp bằng
2/1/14
Số km
Động cơ
305,470 Mã lực

It is not so cold here compared with the winter in the U.S. or EU, so swimming is not a bad idea. It sounds fun hah.

To answer ur question, I'm not really in the job market then it should be hard to define a good job. I think it should offer a decent salary enough for me to live on my own. What is important is that I can make the best out of my capabilities and I can learn a lot from the job and from colleagues. That's it, a good job for a new graduate.

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

k_ngan124

Xe container
Biển số
OF-168239
Ngày cấp bằng
23/11/12
Số km
Động cơ
418,200 Mã lực
hanoi had some pools 4 season. the winter the water in pools very warm but the ticket too expensive :( , too expensive but i love swim

1TiTi

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-207421
Ngày cấp bằng
24/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
331,670 Mã lực
^^^ i think he is talking to himself ^^^ :P