[Funland] CLB tiếng Anh - OF English Club (OFEC) 4 - Don't be shy, say to share...

Trạng thái
Thớt đang đóng

move

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-21568
Ngày cấp bằng
24/9/08
Số km
Động cơ
514,300 Mã lực
Nơi ở
OF
these sound better:
i will keep an eye on this topic to learn E from Cụ / Mợ
i will come here often to learn E from Cụ / Mợ
i will stop by here frequently to learn E from Cụ / Mợ

thank you for supporting.

did every one watch U19 play football? they lost, but i think it is good for them.

k_ngan124

Xe container
Biển số
OF-168239
Ngày cấp bằng
23/11/12
Số km
Động cơ
418,200 Mã lực
Why ??? why u say : good 4 them when they lost ??? I dont know, plz tell to me

thank you for supporting.

did every one watch U19 play football? they lost, but i think it is good for them.

nambanh

Xe hơi
Biển số
OF-166612
Ngày cấp bằng
13/11/12
Số km
Động cơ
347,398 Mã lực
English is one of mandatory required in my job but i have no motivation to learn it. I often learn it a few day then stop a long time lead to boredom in the my work.
It's great, you can practice your English with them. Anw, if English is not required in your job, it's understandable that you have no motivation to learn it.

1TiTi

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-207421
Ngày cấp bằng
24/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
331,670 Mã lực

k_ngan124

Xe container
Biển số
OF-168239
Ngày cấp bằng
23/11/12
Số km
Động cơ
418,200 Mã lực
The best way for governments to solve the problem of traffic congestion is providing free public transport in 24 hours per day, and seven days a week. To what extent do you agree of disagree?

It is my Ex :

Now aday population and the scientific level and more advanced techniques to create human beings as means moving more and more advanced, but it is also accompanied by a traffic jam situation. Currently in the civilized country are encouraging people to use public transport such as bus, subway, tuk tuk, ... There are suggestions that should put to use the facilities for free but I personally think that it is not so.
First, we can discount or free with a certain number of subjects in society, such as students, the elderly, the disabled, the disadvantaged khan.But if free to all the people there will be pressure on the government on economic matters, the government can but if government subsidies to worry about this causing tax increases and affects social welfare. Also if it costs it will make people more aware of this long because people do not always appreciate if it is free
if provided, the whole time then will need to automated systems, people will have no respite and no Holidays. Those of the transport sector is also human and they need a break, relax. Besides street and people need respite to clean, can not operate continuously. Moreover, outside the peak hours, the use of transportation are not many - if applied, will cause waste of resources

1Titi, can u help me.

nambanh

Xe hơi
Biển số
OF-166612
Ngày cấp bằng
13/11/12
Số km
Động cơ
347,398 Mã lực
Good for them because they are a young player. The lost help them develop. The Match with strong club help them complete skills. I hope age player bring to our country the successful
Why ??? why u say : good 4 them when they lost ??? I dont know, plz tell to me

Tung_Beo

Xe máy
Biển số
OF-19571
Ngày cấp bằng
5/8/08
Số km
Động cơ
503,050 Mã lực
Hello all members, I really want to study English...so that I can not have oppotunities for practice especialy writing. Can you show me how to learn English writing...and...thanks you all

k_ngan124

Xe container
Biển số
OF-168239
Ngày cấp bằng
23/11/12
Số km
Động cơ
418,200 Mã lực
if they had won, every one would have gone up (:P) to sky. it will not bad for young person. it's main, they know them position now.
if they are really good, they won the right thing.

sorry, my vocabulary not good so i use trans google my exam ^ ^ .

1TiTi

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-207421
Ngày cấp bằng
24/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
331,670 Mã lực
The best way for governments to solve the problem of traffic congestion is providing free public transport in 24 hours per day, and seven days a week. To what extent do you agree of disagree?

It is my Ex :

Now aday population and the scientific level and more advanced techniques to create human beings as means moving more and more advanced, but it is also accompanied by a traffic jam situation. Currently in the civilized country are encouraging people to use public transport such as bus, subway, tuk tuk, ... There are suggestions that should put to use the facilities for free but I personally think that it is not so.
First, we can discount or free with a certain number of subjects in society, such as students, the elderly, the disabled, the disadvantaged khan.But if free to all the people there will be pressure on the government on economic matters, the government can but if government subsidies to worry about this causing tax increases and affects social welfare. Also if it costs it will make people more aware of this long because people do not always appreciate if it is free
if provided, the whole time then will need to automated systems, people will have no respite and no Holidays. Those of the transport sector is also human and they need a break, relax. Besides street and people need respite to clean, can not operate continuously. Moreover, outside the peak hours, the use of transportation are not many - if applied, will cause waste of resources

1Titi, can u help me.
um how do you want me to help?
me answer to the question in my own opinion? or what do i think about your answer ?

k_ngan124

Xe container
Biển số
OF-168239
Ngày cấp bằng
23/11/12
Số km
Động cơ
418,200 Mã lực
My Vocabulary not well, plz take care it for me and the gram and My Ideal.

Hihi , 1Titi - I know ur E very well, plz help me.

um how do you want me to help?
me answer to the question in my own opinion? or what do i think about your answer ?

k_ngan124

Xe container
Biển số
OF-168239
Ngày cấp bằng
23/11/12
Số km
Động cơ
418,200 Mã lực
:( , yep, i know but if they try on their best, they worthy tobe won. Now they lost, maybe it make them sad, tired and unhappy and influential psychologi

me too, but i see what you say :D

they can win overall team, they is supper man, it's not actual team :P

move

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-21568
Ngày cấp bằng
24/9/08
Số km
Động cơ
514,300 Mã lực
Nơi ở
OF
Hello all members, I really want to study English...so that I can not have oppotunities for practice especialy writing. Can you show me how to learn English writing...and...thanks you all
write mail to discuss in your job. you can join this topic.

but write docs, i think you should learn from teacher.

k_ngan124

Xe container
Biển số
OF-168239
Ngày cấp bằng
23/11/12
Số km
Động cơ
418,200 Mã lực
Chjp cant swim but wanna swim.

Love bikini, love swimming pool ^ ^ . Chjp want going to go swimming pool

jelena

Xe hơi
Biển số
OF-303657
Ngày cấp bằng
2/1/14
Số km
Động cơ
305,470 Mã lực
English is one of mandatory required in my job but i have no motivation to learn it. I often learn it a few day then stop a long time lead to boredom in the my work.
Hopefully you can find some motivation after joining this club! I suggest you read or watch anything you like in English. For example I often read movie review in English and I really enjoy it, so learning E becomes easier and more fun.

@1TiTi: I'm final year student :)

1TiTi

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-207421
Ngày cấp bằng
24/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
331,670 Mã lực
I just edit a little bit of your thought

Nowadays,scientific level and advanced techniques can creates many forms of transportation,meaning moving more and more peoples, but it is also accompanied by a traffic jam situation. Currently in the civilized country are encouraging people to use public transport such as bus, subway, ... There are suggestions that should put to use the facilities for free but I personally think that it is not so.
First, we can discount or free with a certain groups of people, such as students, the elderly, the disabled, the disadvantaged .But if it free to everyone then there will be pressure on the government on economic matters, the government can but if government subsidies to worry about this causing tax increases and affects social welfare. Also if it free people will take advantage of it and no one would need cars, gas and such.
if provided, the whole time it will needs human resource, people will have no rest and no Holidays. Those of the transport sector is also human and they need a break, relax. Besides streets need to clean and repair, can not operate continuously. Moreover, outside the peak hours, the use of transportation are not many - if applied, will cause waste of resources

is it ok?

@Jelena what you gonna be after you finish ?

Khongdanhvong

Xe điện
Biển số
OF-301828
Ngày cấp bằng
16/12/13
Số km
Động cơ
332,393 Mã lực
Is this thread serious? He he

Trạng thái
Thớt đang đóng