[Funland] CLB tiếng Anh - OF English Club (OFEC) 3 - Don't be shy, say to share...

Trạng thái
Thớt đang đóng

1TiTi

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-207421
Ngày cấp bằng
24/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
331,670 Mã lực
Hi
Hello
Hey
How are you?
How are you doing?
How’s it going?
How’ve you been?
Howdy?
What's up?
What’s cracking?
What’s happening?
Sup?
Yo

Nhimxu11

Xe buýt
Biển số
OF-165958
Ngày cấp bằng
9/11/12
Số km
Động cơ
340,356 Mã lực
Hi Everyone

I'd like to " cut wind " , too :D

VNMB

Xe máy
Biển số
OF-203777
Ngày cấp bằng
27/7/13
Số km
Động cơ
321,460 Mã lực
How is your last off-line?

gacon11

Xe máy
Biển số
OF-159460
Ngày cấp bằng
5/10/12
Số km
Động cơ
350,430 Mã lực

1TiTi

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-207421
Ngày cấp bằng
24/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
331,670 Mã lực
Hi Little Chicken
Your English is not that bad, in fact its good.
Come back often

gacon11

Xe máy
Biển số
OF-159460
Ngày cấp bằng
5/10/12
Số km
Động cơ
350,430 Mã lực
I think, the first rule of this team is making a main topic for one week or somethings like that . we can not login and chat together like we used to do. The leader of this team need to think about this seriously.

Whoa ...where's everybody?
don't you have anything to say ?

yourdalink

Xe container
Biển số
OF-11968
Ngày cấp bằng
8/12/07
Số km
Động cơ
594,229 Mã lực
Nơi ở
DACE
I think, the first rule of this team is making a main topic for one week or somethings like that . we can not login and chat together like we used to do. The leader of this team need to think about this seriously.
I agree with gacon. The leaders should define one topic for a week to discuss. That's easier to focus and maintain the club :)

gacon11

Xe máy
Biển số
OF-159460
Ngày cấp bằng
5/10/12
Số km
Động cơ
350,430 Mã lực
I vote for this idea of ChimBaoBao. Because, most of the otofund's members are married. They worked all the day in the week, and weekend is the occasion only for their families. i really know those day how important are.

And no need to be rush. Let's making offline when we all ready discuss in English together. In my opinion, that is the best important purpose of our team.

Since the weeky OFEC offline seems a bit too many and we have been maintaining it for more than a year. I would like to propose for monthly offline instead of weekly. Is there any idea? Cafe or lunch or dinner? Weekday or weekend?

Mtks

Here i am, here i am. ;)).

Biển số
OF-38682
Ngày cấp bằng
19/6/09
Số km
Động cơ
524,265 Mã lực
Nơi ở
https://www.facebook.com/chimbaobao
Website
www.otofun.net
I agree with gacon. The leaders should define one topic for a week to discuss. That's easier to focus and maintain the club :)
Well, we did it in the past:). Let's try again:P.
I vote for this idea of ChimBaoBao. Because, most of the otofund's members are married. They worked all the day in the week, and weekend is the occasion only for their families. i really know those day how important are.

And no need to be rush. Let's making offline when we all ready discuss in English together. In my opinion, that is the best important purpose of our team.
Great. How about the others? Do you prefer weekend or weekday? Lucnhtime?

GiannoV

Xe buýt
Biển số
OF-192821
Ngày cấp bằng
6/5/13
Số km
Động cơ
336,520 Mã lực
I do prefer lunchtime, if not i'll have no visa for going out.

1TiTi

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-207421
Ngày cấp bằng
24/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
331,670 Mã lực
Thanks Ti (or Tí) ^_^. So you are the last member of this team, don't you? Nice to meet you !!!!
Nice to meet you too Lil' Chic
it is "Tí Ti"
No i am not a member of this team because i live in US, but i'm in here to chém :D
ChimBaoBao and Koala are ones you need to talk to about this club .
I think after you guys get together off line you should report here in this thread for others that can not attend the meet to follow ,should talk about what you guys did along with photos ;)

Trạng thái
Thớt đang đóng
Thông tin thớt
Đang tải