[Funland] CLB tiếng Anh - OF English Club (OFEC) 3 - Don't be shy, say to share...

Trạng thái
Thớt đang đóng

xe ko e

Xe tải
Biển số
OF-184953
Ngày cấp bằng
12/3/13
Số km
Động cơ
337,400 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Háng Lạ
oát dờ heo y dít? Y dít ing ních cờ lúp? Giát ơ mây zing :)).

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

gacon11

Xe máy
Biển số
OF-159460
Ngày cấp bằng
5/10/12
Số km
Động cơ
350,430 Mã lực
Absolutely!

Thanks for advising!

Nice to meet you too Lil' Chic
it is "Tí Ti"
No i am not a member of this team because i live in US, but i'm in here to chém :D
ChimBaoBao and Koala are ones you need to talk to about this club .
I think after you guys get together off line you should report here in this thread for others that can not attend the meet to follow ,should talk about what you guys did along with photos ;)

GiannoV

Xe buýt
Biển số
OF-192821
Ngày cấp bằng
6/5/13
Số km
Động cơ
336,520 Mã lực
Hi all, it's just to say "gud night" and keep strong.

hoalualynkshop

Xe hơi
Biển số
OF-79403
Ngày cấp bằng
2/12/10
Số km
Động cơ
418,370 Mã lực
Have a nice day, all. Good luck :D

tdang1

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-13444
Ngày cấp bằng
24/2/08
Số km
Động cơ
529,320 Mã lực
Is there a daily or weekly topic or just say whatever you think of?

1TiTi

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-207421
Ngày cấp bằng
24/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
331,670 Mã lực
Online (here) you can say whatever you think of ...in English

1TiTi

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-207421
Ngày cấp bằng
24/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
331,670 Mã lực
Ok, so what'about American life style?
Sucks
It use to be easy living, now it getting harder and harder.
You always racing with the clock . You can make lots money but you have to spend more than you make.
Cost of living going up,cost of education is going up but it hard to earn the money. Too many taxes. Your mind is constantly alert, very seldom in a relax stage. Love and care often being forget, therefore people feeling lonely.
BUT , i think it's about the same in every country... because that's the fact of life. What we should do is to find our own happiness, it doesn't take much to make other feel happy, it's not that hard to put a smile on their faces. Love is free. Give to get.
Cheers

GiannoV

Xe buýt
Biển số
OF-192821
Ngày cấp bằng
6/5/13
Số km
Động cơ
336,520 Mã lực
Sucks
It use to be easy living, now it getting harder and harder.
You always racing with the clock . You can make lots money but you have to spend more than you make.
Cost of living going up,cost of education is going up but it hard to earn the money. Too many taxes. Your mind is constantly alert, very seldom in a relax stage. Love and care often being forget, therefore people feeling lonely.
BUT , i think it's about the same in every country... because that's the fact of life. What we should do is to find our own happiness, it doesn't take much to make other feel happy, it's not that hard to put a smile on their faces. Love is free. Give to get.
Cheers
It doesn't take too long time to tell a life, racing, working, training, meeting, linhtinh..., and it's always not enought time to live a life, eating, reading, wearing pretty, playing, visiting, lol. It's modern life rule and not a modern life style in stead.

(I was texting so much english :D )

gacon11

Xe máy
Biển số
OF-159460
Ngày cấp bằng
5/10/12
Số km
Động cơ
350,430 Mã lực
I have been spoken by E with some foreigner for 2 weeks, so interesting when talking to them. Would anyone like to join with me?

S320

Xe điện
Biển số
OF-40504
Ngày cấp bằng
13/7/09
Số km
Động cơ
510,506 Mã lực
SomeONE help me translate this sentence please?????

"Almost every reader with good taste loves to read thought-provoking, outrageosly written books from time to time"

many thank to your help.

i do not know how to do with"good taste" in this situation and how to do with compound word" thought- provoking"?

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

S320

Xe điện
Biển số
OF-40504
Ngày cấp bằng
13/7/09
Số km
Động cơ
510,506 Mã lực
Good everning????????????????????????? Anybody here?????

Sad Angel

Xe tải
Biển số
OF-157663
Ngày cấp bằng
21/9/12
Số km
Động cơ
354,230 Mã lực
I'm tired n I feel more tired when coming here :))

Sad Angel

Xe tải
Biển số
OF-157663
Ngày cấp bằng
21/9/12
Số km
Động cơ
354,230 Mã lực
I have been spoken by E with some foreigner for 2 weeks, so interesting when talking to them. Would anyone like to join with me?
sounds interesting! It's a pity I'm busy in the next week. If not, I'd like to have a coffee with all of you

Trạng thái
Thớt đang đóng
Thông tin thớt
Đang tải