[Funland] Em mở thớt đồng hồ, mời các cụ đam mê đồng hồ vào đây chia sẻ kiến thức.

mazda3_pro

Xe lăn
Biển số
OF-68330
Ngày cấp bằng
14/7/10
Số km
Động cơ
540,872 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Hà Nội
cụ nên mở rộng long mình, vì thiên hạ rông lớn đừng giới hnj tư duy của mình.

2 tỷ của cụ chưa mua nổi nửa cái AP ấy đâu, giá thế nào thì tự search.

mới gần mua được cái này thôi

mình thích thì mình chơi thôi kaka, chiều đi ks 5 sao beng chai này lại đeo cái này chẳng hạn, hi vong cụ hiểu thông điệp, nhớ là xã hội này ko gì là không thể

ps nhân tiện cụ cứ hỏi đi xe gì thì thú thật xe với tôi ko quan trọng lắm mà thực ra tôi ...đi bộ là chủ yếu, ngày có gắng 15.000 đến 20.000 bước, kiểu nó thế.
Cụ chỉ mới đọc lời mà chưa hiểu ý người nói, ý của cụ kia em đoán là: mua đồng hồ dựa vào thu nhập và khả năng tài chính, hiếm có ai mua quá khả năng của mình. Ví dụ như cụ đi làm lương có 10tr, ở nhà trọ, đi xe máy, tài sản của cụ không có gì ngoài 2 bàn tay trắng thì cụ có đam mê mấy cũng không chơi được Rolex.
Đó, em đoán ý cụ kia nó là thế.

minh0075

Xe điện
Biển số
OF-69226
Ngày cấp bằng
26/7/10
Số km
Động cơ
467,010 Mã lực
2 năm thay 1 lần cụ ơi, chả lẽ cứ order liên tục về đeo :D
Thông thường dây gia công rất đẹp, rất nhiều dây đẹp hơn cả hãng :D kinh nghiệm là mua bản dây thép/vàng, sau đó về thích dây da thì đặt làm :D
Chắc cụ đeo 24/7 mới hại thế. Đồng hồ cũng nên có lấy 2 cái như quần áo thay nhau.
Dây da nói chung là dòng dress, đi uống bia, đi thể thao... thì nên tháo ra thay cái khác.

QuangSunlight

Xe điện
Biển số
OF-533503
Ngày cấp bằng
22/9/17
Số km
Động cơ
200,064 Mã lực
Cháu mua đồng hồ toàn tiền quỹ đen thôi cụ còn lương gấu nó cầm thẻ rồi, nhà cháu U 60 rồi cụ, f1 đi làm được 3 năm rôi. Gấu đi xe Dream thái mua năm 1998, còn F1 thì SH việt nam cháu mua cho năm 2012 khi đỗ đại học. Cụ còn hỏi gì nữa không ạ.
Cụ đi xe máy đời tống , đeo Rolex để thể hiện điều gì vậy ? Trông cũng giống như mặc com lê đi dép tổ ong ấy .
Đồng hồ thụy sĩ, com lê , giày âu , rượu tây .... xuất phát từ phương Tây , nên nó cũng có 1 số quy tắc sử dụng nhất định .
Tất nhiên không ai cấm mặc com lê đi dép tổ ong cả . Đấy là đam mê :)) của mỗi người .
Dưng thật lòng mà nói thì trông rất dùi đục chấm mắm cáy .
Hay đấy là thị hiếu của lớp mới giàu xứ Việt ?

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

mazda3_pro

Xe lăn
Biển số
OF-68330
Ngày cấp bằng
14/7/10
Số km
Động cơ
540,872 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Hà Nội
Chắc cụ đeo 24/7 mới hại thế. Đồng hồ cũng nên có lấy 2 cái như quần áo thay nhau.
Dây da nói chung là dòng dress, đi uống bia, đi thể thao... thì nên tháo ra thay cái khác.
Dây da đến hạn phải thay mà cụ, cụ giữ lắm thì cũng chỉ 3 năm thôi :D

longknu

Xe buýt
Biển số
OF-12639
Ngày cấp bằng
13/1/08
Số km
Động cơ
530,101 Mã lực
Cụ đi xe máy đời tống , đeo Rolex để thể hiện điều gì vậy ? Trông cũng giống như mặc com lê đi dép tổ ong ấy .
Đồng hồ thụy sĩ, com lê , giày âu , rượu tây .... xuất phát từ phương Tây , nên nó cũng có 1 số quy tắc sử dụng nhất định .
Tất nhiên không ai cấm mặc com lê đi dép tổ ong cả . Đấy là đam mê :)) của mỗi người .
Dưng thật lòng mà nói thì trông rất dùi đục chấm mắm cáy .
Hãy đấy là thị hiếu của lớp mới giàu xứ Việt ?
Người chơi đồng hồ là người ta chơi máy móc, độ tinh xảo, sự hoàn thiện sản phẩm, thương hiệu và lịch sử của hãng. Không ai chơi đồng hồ để khoe cả, rất nhiều giới chơi đồng hồ phải là vàng khối gắn kim cương, đá đỏ nhưng không hiểu gì về lịch sử của bộ máy.
Cụ chắc còn trẻ trong tay chưa có gì nên cứ nghĩ phải thể hiện để cho người xung quanh biết ta giàu có, còn các cụ chơi trên này thì mặc quần sooc đi gan gà đi xe đạp hay đi bộ mọi người đều biết là người thành đạt.

ltlinh

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-21001
Ngày cấp bằng
10/9/08
Số km
Động cơ
517,964 Mã lực
Ai thích đeo gì thì đeo thôi,

có bài hay chia sẻ với các cụ, nhân tiện bài nó có mấy ảnh các đ.h vintage đẹp

https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/ten-questions-john-goldberger-interview

Editor's Note: Welcome to 10 Questions, our new column in which we speak to the most interesting personalities across the watch world, getting their insights into the state of collecting today. Let us know down in the comments who else you would like to hear from!

When we decided to launch a new interview column focused on collectors and personalities in the watch world, it was a no-brainer that the first person interviewed should be Mr. John Goldberger. From his episode of Talking Watches (with the famous cheese knife scene) to his incredible books about the world's best watches to the his steady presence at auctions and events world wide, it's safe to say that Goldberger is an institution and a fan-favorite. Here we talk about how his own collection is evolving, his best advice for new watch enthusiasts, and why he just doesn't get the 5711 mania. Without further ado, here is 10 Questions with John Goldberger.

Goldberger's ref. 6098 with a beautiful star dial.
1. Since your Talking Watches episode in 2013, what is your favorite watch that you've added to your collection?
In the few last years, I have tried to shrink my collection and to improve the quality and the rarity of the watches. My favorite new watch is a gold Patek Philippe self-winding perpetual calendar, ref. 3448, with a unique gilt dial and luminous markers and hands. The watch is complete with the original box and certificate from 1971. I believe that this model is one of last well-designed wristwatches by the Geneva company.

2. We're nearing the end of the decade, with 2020 just a few weeks away. What do you think has been the biggest change in watch collecting over the last 10 years?
The revolution of the social networks – especially Instagram – profoundly changed the world of watch collecting. However, the democracy of the web has created a new generation of collectors, but also collectors who are a bunch of "frantically informed idiots!" Within the last 20 years, the community of the watch collectors and dealers has become even closer and more interwoven, with huge quantities of information exchanged and now readily available, due in large part to the internet. The internet has enabled a significant percentage of the world’s population access to relatively arcane and esoteric information about things like watches and horology. Due to the discussion forums, then blogs, and now social media, there is a large global online audience ready and hungry for any information pertaining to vintage and modern watches.

The Patek Philippe ref. 3448 in yellow gold.
3. What do you think is the best vintage watch for a beginning collector to start with?
For me, the best model to start collecting watches is the Omega Speedmaster. Omega manufactured this watch from 1957 until today, making a large number of models with a lot of variations in case, dial, and movement. A fresh collector can find a lot of forums and blogs for accessing information about these watches, and also there is a lot of good literature on the matter. But the most important thing it is a great watch to wear on daily basis.

Goldberger recommends new collectors give the classic Omega Speedmaster a look.
4. What do you think is the most undervalued vintage watch today?
This is an excellent question. Everyone wants to know what brands or models will go up in value with time. Now the most undervalued timepieces on the market are the complicated pocket watches by Patek, Audemars, and Cartier! Regarding wristwatches, I do not see any brands or forgotten models from the past – everything has been discovered! A few years ago, I wanted to start a small collection of vintage Grand Seiko and I thought they would not be very expensive. Incredibly, I found a great collection around the world, and the watches already had very strong prices!

While Genta's designs are classics, Goldberger doesn't understand the mania for the modern incarnations of the Royal Oak, Nautilus, and more.
ADVERTISEMENT

5. What do you think of the current trend toward stainless steel watches with bracelets (Royal Oak, Nautilus, etc.)? Do you see this continuing or do you think the trend will change soon?
They are great watches to wear, they are vintage but with a contemporary look, and their design is timeless. However, I do not understand a lot of the crazy prices of the models manufactured in the last 15 years!

A successful collector is often an innovator, the person who falls for something that many others may have overlooked.
6. What is the best city in the world for vintage watch lovers? Why is this city the best?
During my long collecting life, I have found many interesting cities for vintage watches in different periods. In the eighties, it was New York; in the nineties, Milan; at the beginning of the second millennium, Bangkok. Now for me the most exciting city, where you can find interesting shops, collectors, or simply aficionados, is Tokyo.

Goldberger's own ref. 4113 split-seconds chronograph from Rolex.
7. Which complication is your favorite and why?
The chronograph with split seconds. I spoke with a few old watchmakers from Patek Philippe, and they told me that this is the most difficult complication to mount and set on the movement. I love the oversized split-seconds for aviation or car racing use.

8. If you had once piece of advice you could offer to young or new watch collectors, what would it be?
Buy what you love (and can afford). A true collector must make great decisions, even ruthlessly, to define the limits of his or her collection, and should never exaggerate. One can build a beautiful and rewarding watch collection commensurate with one's budget, if one takes the time to acquire the knowledge necessary to make educated decisions. A successful collector is often an innovator, the person who falls for something that many others may have overlooked. This kind of gut feeling can lead to the best buys, and give the collector a head start. They have to collect for passion and to forget that can be a financial game.

The white gold ref. 6265 Daytona dubbed "The Unicorn" sold for CHF 5,937,500 in May 2018, with the proceeds benefiting Children Action.
9. In 2018 you auctioned off the "Unicorn" 6265 (which was featured in your Talking Watches episode) for charity through Phillips. Was it a tough decision to sell this unique piece? What do you consider when deciding whether or not to sell a special watch?
I realized I could make a positive impact on society by selling the watch to benefit a charity, so I decided it was time to let it go to a new home and at the same time support a cause I care deeply about. In the past, I've sold other very interesting watches, but just to have funds to buy other rarer and nicer examples.

If you don't follow John Goldberger on Instagram (@goldberger), you're really missing out.

10. What is a watch that you're currently searching for and why does it interest you?
My dream watch is always the next discovery. I would like to find a white gold or platinum Grand Seiko. I like the clean design of the case and the great quality in the finishing of the movement.

Thank you to John Goldberger for doing this interview with us. And, as a reminder, let us know who you'd like to hear from next in 10 Questions down in the comments below!

QuangSunlight

Xe điện
Biển số
OF-533503
Ngày cấp bằng
22/9/17
Số km
Động cơ
200,064 Mã lực
cụ nên mở rộng long mình, vì thiên hạ rông lớn đừng giới hnj tư duy của mình.

2 tỷ của cụ chưa mua nổi nửa cái AP ấy đâu, giá thế nào thì tự search.

mới gần mua được cái này thôi

mình thích thì mình chơi thôi kaka, chiều đi ks 5 sao beng chai này lại đeo cái này chẳng hạn, hi vong cụ hiểu thông điệp, nhớ là xã hội này ko gì là không thể

ps nhân tiện cụ cứ hỏi đi xe gì thì thú thật xe với tôi ko quan trọng lắm mà thực ra tôi ...đi bộ là chủ yếu, ngày có gắng 15.000 đến 20.000 bước, kiểu nó thế.
Thì cụ cứ cho em 1 cái tên chiếc xe của cụ để em mở rộng tầm mắt .
Giờ cái gì tàu cũng fak được , trừ xế hộp .
Thế nên em chỉ tin vào xe thôi , chắc cụ cũng hiểu ý em . :)

TrangBonBon

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-153099
Ngày cấp bằng
18/8/12
Số km
Động cơ
370,453 Mã lực
Tuổi
Size 45 với tay đàn ông là bình thường.
Đh màu sắc và dây vậy phù hợp đồ mặc đi làm và cả đi chơi. Em nghĩ tặng quà vậy ổn. :)

Cụ hay chơi đh, nhờ cụ thẩm giùm em con này nhìn có ổn ko ah (size 45). Em định mua tặng đứa em ra tết nó đi làm mà thẩm mỹ vụ đh này của em ko đc tốt cho lắm:-B

Tiger Hunter

Xe container
Biển số
OF-78521
Ngày cấp bằng
21/11/10
Số km
Động cơ
497,198 Mã lực
Xế độp fake nhiều lắm lắm cụ nhé :)) nhìn chung quan điểm đeo đh để thể hiện đẳng cấp có thể đúng với 1 số người nhưng ko đúng với đa số người chơi đh ạ. Họ thích một nhãn hiệu nào đó thì họ chơi thôi. Như em thích công nghệ, kỹ thuật, độ tinh xảo.. nhưng có cụ lại thích cái lịch sử của một dòng nào đó, có cụ lại thích cái màu mặt số.. chứ ko hẳn là thích đeo vì nó đắt tiền. Thế nên họ có thể mua những chiếc đh mà nhiều người khác ko tin nổi vào cái giá của nó. Cũng ko thể hiểu nổi sao họ lại bỏ ra số tiền đó để mua cái đh đó. Nhưng người đeo thì họ biết rõ tại sao và ko quan tâm đến chuyện ng khác nghĩ gì

QuangSunlight

Xe điện
Biển số
OF-533503
Ngày cấp bằng
22/9/17
Số km
Động cơ
200,064 Mã lực
Cũng không thể lấy tỷ lệ theo công thức của cụ (cách tiêu tiền của cụ) để làm chuẩn mực cho người khác được. Tôi biết nhiều người đi cái xe máy bình thường và cái đồng hồ đeo trên tay nó đắt hơn cái xe. Tuy nhiên đều ở mức <100tr. Nói chung vì đam mê nên vẫn mua.
Mức trên 100tr thì nó lại khác (chỉ tính mấy ông nghèo nghèo ngoài cái xe máy ra không có xe gì khác, đi thuê nhà v.v...). Chính ra cái đồng hồ không thể quá khả năng của họ.
Đi xe máy cũ đeo đh tầm 100tr thì em có gặp rồi . Nhưng ông đấy thu nhập khoảng 30 tr mỗi tháng , cái đh bằng 3 tháng bóp mồm bóp miệng .

UltraMod

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-592828
Ngày cấp bằng
1/10/18
Số km
Động cơ
143,540 Mã lực
Website
trendyeyewear.vn
Đúng rồi

UltraMod

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-592828
Ngày cấp bằng
1/10/18
Số km
Động cơ
143,540 Mã lực
Website
trendyeyewear.vn
Xế độp fake nhiều lắm lắm cụ nhé :)) nhìn chung quan điểm đeo đh để thể hiện đẳng cấp có thể đúng với 1 số người nhưng ko đúng với đa số người chơi đh ạ. Họ thích một nhãn hiệu nào đó thì họ chơi thôi. Như em thích công nghệ, kỹ thuật, độ tinh xảo.. nhưng có cụ lại thích cái lịch sử của một dòng nào đó, có cụ lại thích cái màu mặt số.. chứ ko hẳn là thích đeo vì nó đắt tiền. Thế nên họ có thể mua những chiếc đh mà nhiều người khác ko tin nổi vào cái giá của nó. Cũng ko thể hiểu nổi sao họ lại bỏ ra số tiền đó để mua cái đh đó. Nhưng người đeo thì họ biết rõ tại sao và ko quan tâm đến chuyện ng khác nghĩ gì
Xế hộp chứ không phải xế độp. Đeo Rolex đi xe máy cỏ không sai nhưng nhìn nó buồn cười

Mazafaka

Xe buýt
Biển số
OF-188301
Ngày cấp bằng
4/4/13
Số km
Động cơ
336,518 Mã lực
Đi xe máy cũ đeo đh tầm 100tr thì em có gặp rồi . Nhưng ông đấy thu nhập khoảng 30 tr mỗi tháng , cái đh bằng 3 tháng bóp mồm bóp miệng .
Cụ quen 1 ông đại gia và hiểu thói quen của ông ấy nhưng không có nghĩa ông đại gia của cụ đại diện cho tầng lớp lắm tiền nhiều của. Biết đâu ông ấy đeo con đồng hồ gà gà chỉ vì ... ông ấy không thích đồng hồ, và vung tiền vào những thú vui khác ví dụ sưu tập rượu, xế hoặc hoa hậu chẳng hạn.

Còn đương nhiên đồng hồ nó là phụ kiện, và nó chỉ đẹp khi đi cùng những outfit hợp lý.

Nói chung xã hội mỗi người một sở thích, chiếc đồng hồ đắt nhất của em lại là vàng trắng, nhìn ngoài ai không biết tưởng đeo con 2 3 củ, nhưng quan trọng nhất là em thấy vui khi đeo nó là được, quan tâm người khác nghĩ làm gì cho nó mệt đầu?

Tranh cãi h hơi xa chủ đề topic rồi đấy ạ.

diboduoimua

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-332356
Ngày cấp bằng
22/8/14
Số km
Động cơ
385,251 Mã lực

Xế hộp chứ không phải xế độp. Đeo Rolex đi xe máy cỏ không sai nhưng nhìn nó buồn cười

Thấy các cụ tranh luận hăng quá, cơ mà em thấy mấy cái ý này đúng. Đi con xe vài tỷ thì đeo ĐH càng đắt càng đẹp, kể cả đeo Replica. Nhưng đi cái xe máy tòng tọc mà đeo cái ĐH càng đắt thì chắc ai cũng nghĩ hàng Fake..

nguoibatdau

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-373572
Ngày cấp bằng
14/7/15
Số km
Động cơ
272,262 Mã lực
Đh hồ của em có 5tr , em thấy thế là tương xứng với con xe cỏ chưa đến 500tr của em .
Cụ dùng đồng hồ tiền tỷ thế thì xe cụ nhẹ nhàng cũng phải 20 tỷ ấy nhỉ ?
Còn cụ bleo có bộ st đh chục tỷ thì chắc phải có vài xe triệu đô trong gara
Người thân của tôi đeo con đồng hồ 400 củ nhưng chỉ đi altis nhập mẽo thôi, mỗi tội được gắn cái biển 80A và còi ủ. Tôi còn biết 1 thượng tá trưởng phòng, trợ lý cục trưởng bên bộ công an đeo PP annual calendar đi dream ghẻ và altis còi cơ. Cho nên ông đừng lấy tỉ lệ đó ra là sai lầm đó.

Mazafaka

Xe buýt
Biển số
OF-188301
Ngày cấp bằng
4/4/13
Số km
Động cơ
336,518 Mã lực
Ai thích đeo gì thì đeo thôi,

có bài hay chia sẻ với các cụ, nhân tiện bài nó có mấy ảnh các đ.h vintage đẹp

https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/ten-questions-john-goldberger-interview

Editor's Note: Welcome to 10 Questions, our new column in which we speak to the most interesting personalities across the watch world, getting their insights into the state of collecting today. Let us know down in the comments who else you would like to hear from!

When we decided to launch a new interview column focused on collectors and personalities in the watch world, it was a no-brainer that the first person interviewed should be Mr. John Goldberger. From his episode of Talking Watches (with the famous cheese knife scene) to his incredible books about the world's best watches to the his steady presence at auctions and events world wide, it's safe to say that Goldberger is an institution and a fan-favorite. Here we talk about how his own collection is evolving, his best advice for new watch enthusiasts, and why he just doesn't get the 5711 mania. Without further ado, here is 10 Questions with John Goldberger.

Goldberger's ref. 6098 with a beautiful star dial.
1. Since your Talking Watches episode in 2013, what is your favorite watch that you've added to your collection?
In the few last years, I have tried to shrink my collection and to improve the quality and the rarity of the watches. My favorite new watch is a gold Patek Philippe self-winding perpetual calendar, ref. 3448, with a unique gilt dial and luminous markers and hands. The watch is complete with the original box and certificate from 1971. I believe that this model is one of last well-designed wristwatches by the Geneva company.

2. We're nearing the end of the decade, with 2020 just a few weeks away. What do you think has been the biggest change in watch collecting over the last 10 years?
The revolution of the social networks – especially Instagram – profoundly changed the world of watch collecting. However, the democracy of the web has created a new generation of collectors, but also collectors who are a bunch of "frantically informed idiots!" Within the last 20 years, the community of the watch collectors and dealers has become even closer and more interwoven, with huge quantities of information exchanged and now readily available, due in large part to the internet. The internet has enabled a significant percentage of the world’s population access to relatively arcane and esoteric information about things like watches and horology. Due to the discussion forums, then blogs, and now social media, there is a large global online audience ready and hungry for any information pertaining to vintage and modern watches.

The Patek Philippe ref. 3448 in yellow gold.
3. What do you think is the best vintage watch for a beginning collector to start with?
For me, the best model to start collecting watches is the Omega Speedmaster. Omega manufactured this watch from 1957 until today, making a large number of models with a lot of variations in case, dial, and movement. A fresh collector can find a lot of forums and blogs for accessing information about these watches, and also there is a lot of good literature on the matter. But the most important thing it is a great watch to wear on daily basis.

Goldberger recommends new collectors give the classic Omega Speedmaster a look.
4. What do you think is the most undervalued vintage watch today?
This is an excellent question. Everyone wants to know what brands or models will go up in value with time. Now the most undervalued timepieces on the market are the complicated pocket watches by Patek, Audemars, and Cartier! Regarding wristwatches, I do not see any brands or forgotten models from the past – everything has been discovered! A few years ago, I wanted to start a small collection of vintage Grand Seiko and I thought they would not be very expensive. Incredibly, I found a great collection around the world, and the watches already had very strong prices!

While Genta's designs are classics, Goldberger doesn't understand the mania for the modern incarnations of the Royal Oak, Nautilus, and more.
ADVERTISEMENT

5. What do you think of the current trend toward stainless steel watches with bracelets (Royal Oak, Nautilus, etc.)? Do you see this continuing or do you think the trend will change soon?
They are great watches to wear, they are vintage but with a contemporary look, and their design is timeless. However, I do not understand a lot of the crazy prices of the models manufactured in the last 15 years!

A successful collector is often an innovator, the person who falls for something that many others may have overlooked.
6. What is the best city in the world for vintage watch lovers? Why is this city the best?
During my long collecting life, I have found many interesting cities for vintage watches in different periods. In the eighties, it was New York; in the nineties, Milan; at the beginning of the second millennium, Bangkok. Now for me the most exciting city, where you can find interesting shops, collectors, or simply aficionados, is Tokyo.

Goldberger's own ref. 4113 split-seconds chronograph from Rolex.
7. Which complication is your favorite and why?
The chronograph with split seconds. I spoke with a few old watchmakers from Patek Philippe, and they told me that this is the most difficult complication to mount and set on the movement. I love the oversized split-seconds for aviation or car racing use.

8. If you had once piece of advice you could offer to young or new watch collectors, what would it be?
Buy what you love (and can afford). A true collector must make great decisions, even ruthlessly, to define the limits of his or her collection, and should never exaggerate. One can build a beautiful and rewarding watch collection commensurate with one's budget, if one takes the time to acquire the knowledge necessary to make educated decisions. A successful collector is often an innovator, the person who falls for something that many others may have overlooked. This kind of gut feeling can lead to the best buys, and give the collector a head start. They have to collect for passion and to forget that can be a financial game.

The white gold ref. 6265 Daytona dubbed "The Unicorn" sold for CHF 5,937,500 in May 2018, with the proceeds benefiting Children Action.
9. In 2018 you auctioned off the "Unicorn" 6265 (which was featured in your Talking Watches episode) for charity through Phillips. Was it a tough decision to sell this unique piece? What do you consider when deciding whether or not to sell a special watch?
I realized I could make a positive impact on society by selling the watch to benefit a charity, so I decided it was time to let it go to a new home and at the same time support a cause I care deeply about. In the past, I've sold other very interesting watches, but just to have funds to buy other rarer and nicer examples.

If you don't follow John Goldberger on Instagram (@goldberger), you're really missing out.

10. What is a watch that you're currently searching for and why does it interest you?
My dream watch is always the next discovery. I would like to find a white gold or platinum Grand Seiko. I like the clean design of the case and the great quality in the finishing of the movement.

Thank you to John Goldberger for doing this interview with us. And, as a reminder, let us know who you'd like to hear from next in 10 Questions down in the comments below!
Hodinkee có nhiều bài hay, đặc biệt serie Talking Watches qua video. Những video toàn AP PP em thường không thích, thích những video mà câu chuyện đằng sau chiếc đồng hồ có ý nghĩa hơn sự có mặt của đồng hồ trên cổ tay.

Duy có bài phỏng vấn ông chủ Hublot, Tag Heuer và Zenith thì hay, có bức tranh trên tường sau lưng video giá trị hơn nhiều nhiều những chiếc đồng hồ ở trên bàn.

mazda3_pro

Xe lăn
Biển số
OF-68330
Ngày cấp bằng
14/7/10
Số km
Động cơ
540,872 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Hà Nội
Đam mê thì 3-4 tháng ăn thua gì, quất tới đi >:)

Thông tin thớt
Đang tải