[Funland] CLB tiếng Anh - OF English Club (OFEC) 4 - Don't be shy, say to share...

Trạng thái
Thớt đang đóng

1TiTi

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-207421
Ngày cấp bằng
24/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
331,670 Mã lực
August-Moon nói:
One nice topic and more than two beautiful girls .
@1Titi: I love that type of beauty too
you found me :) funny it's ok for women to say that but it is a problem for men to say the same

nikita24480 nói:
Dear ladies and gentlemen... I'm back safe ..... Long time no see...
Welcome back . sound weird but i missed you :D

Má Lúm nói:
How to translate "lạp sườn gác bếp" into English?[/qoute]
"Smoked Chinese Sausage" ?
i have no ideal what's "pure vegetable" or "clean vegetable" or "Pilot" is

jelena

Xe hơi
Biển số
OF-303657
Ngày cấp bằng
2/1/14
Số km
Động cơ
305,470 Mã lực
@1TiTi: So you are living abroad rite? If you are living in Europe or America, I guess there are lots of hotties out there :"> Share with us hehe

I had two years living abroad, with good and bad memories. But yeah, I will always remember it.

April_

Xe điện
Biển số
OF-204906
Ngày cấp bằng
5/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
341,448 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Blues
Sometimes I feel 1Ti is very serious man :D. He isn't the man I've known before :D. He amazes me really.

1TiTi

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-207421
Ngày cấp bằng
24/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
331,670 Mã lực
@1TiTi: So you are living abroad rite? If you are living in Europe or America, I guess there are lots of hotties out there :"> Share with us hehe

I had two years living abroad, with good and bad memories. But yeah, I will always remember it.
I am in California . Hotties are everywhere,including VN (this is the fact) i'm not sure what you want me to share :D
Where did you spent 2 years ? now those good/bad memories you can share ...what can you tell us?

1TiTi

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-207421
Ngày cấp bằng
24/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
331,670 Mã lực

nikita24480

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-73258
Ngày cấp bằng
18/9/10
Số km
Động cơ
434,490 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Hà lội 1
you found me :) funny it's ok for women to say that but it is a problem for men to say the same

Welcome back . sound weird but i missed you :D

i have no ideal what's "pure vegetable" or "clean vegetable" or "Pilot" is
Nop...it's not weird at all. Love to hear it.
Btw FYI: there's no pure veg. Only clean veg, clean veg is organic veg and pilot is a person who drive the plane. Clean veg is expensive and for sure 10 out of 10 times, when you buy it you can not be sure that it's clean or not. All you can do is believe. Young pilot always want to drive new and modern plane. But sometimes when they need some income or just experiences of dealing with old machine. They will drive ancient plane instead

1TiTi

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-207421
Ngày cấp bằng
24/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
331,670 Mã lực
nikita24480 nói:
Nop...it's not weird at all. Love to hear it.
Btw FYI: there's no pure veg. Only clean veg, clean veg is organic veg and pilot is a person who drive the plane. Clean veg is expensive and for sure 10 out of 10 times, when you buy it you can not be sure that it's clean or not. All you can do is believe. Young pilot always want to drive new and modern plane. But sometimes when they need some income or just experiences of dealing with old machine. They will drive ancient plane instead
ok this is weird...i can only understand some of the words you said :P:P:P

1TiTi

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-207421
Ngày cấp bằng
24/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
331,670 Mã lực
:)) you r really good in this way
that is what experience does to you :P
i know i have sins ... in fact i am about getting ready for church . i know that won't take away my sins but at least i can find a little peace of mind ...... before i commit more sins :D

April_

Xe điện
Biển số
OF-204906
Ngày cấp bằng
5/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
341,448 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Blues
that is what experience does to you :P
i know i have sins ... in fact i am about getting ready for church . i know that won't take away my sins but at least i can find a little peace of mind ...... before i commit more sins :D
Ok tell us true stories :D

jelena

Xe hơi
Biển số
OF-303657
Ngày cấp bằng
2/1/14
Số km
Động cơ
305,470 Mã lực
I am in California . Hotties are everywhere,including VN (this is the fact) i'm not sure what you want me to share :D
Where did you spent 2 years ? now those good/bad memories you can share ...what can you tell us?
I mean you share your experience with them. You prefer Asian or Western girls?

I lived in Singapore. I don't know what to talk about it... so just don't talk haizz

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

1TiTi

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-207421
Ngày cấp bằng
24/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
331,670 Mã lực

1TiTi

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-207421
Ngày cấp bằng
24/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
331,670 Mã lực
I mean you share your experience with them. You prefer Asian or Western girls?

I lived in Singapore. I don't know what to talk about it... so just don't talk haizz
before (i repeat before) i dated just about any Girls ... white,black,middle east,indian,japanese,korean,chinese,VN you name it but had a short relationship with a Chinese, a medium and a long relationship with Vietnamese . what else do you want to know ?

April_

Xe điện
Biển số
OF-204906
Ngày cấp bằng
5/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
341,448 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Blues
before (i repeat before) i dated just about any Girls ... white,black,middle east,indian,japanese,korean,chinese,VN you name it but had a short relationship with a Chinese, a medium and a long relationship with Vietnamese . what else do you want to know ?
Oh man, how many girls did you have? true stories

1TiTi

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-207421
Ngày cấp bằng
24/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
331,670 Mã lực
how many fingers do you have? :D
seriously, i don't count ... because i don't know when it qualify to be count as one

jelena

Xe hơi
Biển số
OF-303657
Ngày cấp bằng
2/1/14
Số km
Động cơ
305,470 Mã lực
Well, enough :))

Should we switch the topic now? Can we talk about anything other than girls? :D

1TiTi

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-207421
Ngày cấp bằng
24/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
331,670 Mã lực
absolutely , we can switch any time ... i think that enough talking about me too
i will be out for few hours, you guys behave :P i'll be back later if some of you still awake

Trạng thái
Thớt đang đóng
Thông tin thớt
Đang tải