[Funland] CLB tiếng Anh - OF English Club (OFEC) 4 - Don't be shy, say to share...

Trạng thái
Thớt đang đóng

VespaS

Xe buýt
Biển số
OF-59852
Ngày cấp bằng
24/3/10
Số km
Động cơ
449,139 Mã lực
As said from beginning, I wish to receive the comments from you all, point out the mistake and help me to correct. It will help me a lot to improve
I am using English daily in my work with very bad grammar, but no one correct me  so that I cannot change what I having now
Thank you for your comment and looking forward to your support

nói thì không có thời gian để nghĩ, sai thì chẳng sao nhưng viết thì các bác chú ý một chút ngữ pháp và diễn đạt để người đọc đỡ tức mắt. em góp ý chân thành ạ.

koala_benho

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-87917
Ngày cấp bằng
9/3/11
Số km
Động cơ
419,586 Mã lực
Nơi ở
cây Bạch Dương lộng gió
As said from beginning, I wish to receive the comments from you all, point out the mistake and help me to correct. It will help me a lot to improve
I am using English daily in my work with very bad grammar, but no one correct me  so that I cannot change what I having now
Do you know this book "screw it, let do it". Somebody correct for you, somebody no. No matter what, when you using English, it is the way to learn

fordka

Xe buýt
Biển số
OF-155149
Ngày cấp bằng
3/9/12
Số km
Động cơ
37,928 Mã lực
VespaS. Dont worry about grammar when speaking. Language is a mean to communicate. When the other side understands what you are talking about, it means you have used that mean effectively and successfully.

1TiTi

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-207421
Ngày cấp bằng
24/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
331,670 Mã lực

koala_benho

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-87917
Ngày cấp bằng
9/3/11
Số km
Động cơ
419,586 Mã lực
Nơi ở
cây Bạch Dương lộng gió
Dear my friends
Please inform that Mr.SW was success the spinal surgery. His heath is better than before.
I hope that we can get together soon and wellcome him back.

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

jelena

Xe hơi
Biển số
OF-303657
Ngày cấp bằng
2/1/14
Số km
Động cơ
305,470 Mã lực
Ladies and gentlemen
Tết festival knocking our doors. Are you looking forward it? Are you planning and preparation for it
Let discuss about and sharing your sweet memories that most impression to you from previous years
Cheers
Every year Tet is quite the same to me, so I don't have something really memorable to remember.

1TiTi

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-207421
Ngày cấp bằng
24/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
331,670 Mã lực
Dear my friends
Please inform that Ms.SW was success the spinal surgery. His heath is better than before.
Who is Ms.SW ? should be Mr right?
You say "His ,Him" so assume this is a man ? what happened?
send him "get well soon" wish for me

hungnhd

[Tịch thu bằng lái]
Biển số
OF-115567
Ngày cấp bằng
5/10/11
Số km
Động cơ
414,267 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Hà Nội
SW is one member of this group. He get bad disease and good news he's better now. Get well soon mr.DC and have a warm Tet
Dear my friends
Please inform that Mr.SW was success the spinal surgery. His heath is better than before.
Congratulation. Hopefully he will get back soon and join us

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

koala_benho

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-87917
Ngày cấp bằng
9/3/11
Số km
Động cơ
419,586 Mã lực
Nơi ở
cây Bạch Dương lộng gió
I will ask him to agree public his name. But for some new member, he is one of 4 guys build this club :)

jelena

Xe hơi
Biển số
OF-303657
Ngày cấp bằng
2/1/14
Số km
Động cơ
305,470 Mã lực
This pic should have been posted earlier he he. G9 people

jelena

Xe hơi
Biển số
OF-303657
Ngày cấp bằng
2/1/14
Số km
Động cơ
305,470 Mã lực
You may try Effortless English. It seems a well-known and effective program. Just google it.

1TiTi

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-207421
Ngày cấp bằng
24/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
331,670 Mã lực
I will ask him to agree public his name. But for some new member, he is one of 4 guys build this club :)
no no ,don't bother i wasn't ask for his real name ... he is an old member here in this group that is good enough :)

1TiTi

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-207421
Ngày cấp bằng
24/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
331,670 Mã lực
That guy in the picture look like Yao Ming the Chinese basketball player.
as for the new year goal ... i don't have any really :D

1TiTi

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-207421
Ngày cấp bằng
24/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
331,670 Mã lực
good night, don't let the Koala bite :D

1TiTi

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-207421
Ngày cấp bằng
24/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
331,670 Mã lực
Hi , i am good thank you. I actually not working today , too lazy so take Friday off ,right now sit home . But later will go shopping a little bit, i need to buy a luggage ... then may be go see a movie .

what is you guys plan for the weekend ? (this question is for everyone)

k_ngan124

Xe container
Biển số
OF-168239
Ngày cấp bằng
23/11/12
Số km
Động cơ
418,200 Mã lực
guys ? i'm not guys :).

Today, my company had a party of the end year , oh oh oh girls very beautiful and look like hot girl keke. I like them

Trạng thái
Thớt đang đóng
Thông tin thớt
Đang tải