[Funland] CLB tiếng Anh - OF English Club (OFEC) 4 - Don't be shy, say to share...

Trạng thái
Thớt đang đóng

hungnhd

[Tịch thu bằng lái]
Biển số
OF-115567
Ngày cấp bằng
5/10/11
Số km
Động cơ
414,267 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Hà Nội
Oh just a few days, pages raised too fast. I saw some disputation. Most of us come here for relax and practise E like me. I don't know what I'm writing is right or wrong but I try my best to improve. hehe just keep smile and ignore sth not good for u ~o)

Titi: ur skill of chatting, "airblading" reachs to master level right? really fun

vanngoi

Xe hơi
Biển số
OF-179110
Ngày cấp bằng
29/1/13
Số km
Động cơ
339,630 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Cầu giấy - Hà Nội
yike... how many time do i have to say it ? in my original post i said "But"

No i never heard of that name. Now that i searched for it ...here they called "Hookah" but i do know "thuốc lào" :D
i already quit smoking about 11 years ago"

when i was in VN i did smoke "thuốc lào" . in US i do know "Hookah" which it what thay called "Shisha" in VN ... up until now i never heard of that name .
yeb... I see. I asked myself how did you feel when you used "thuốc lào", just 11 years old, so young and so...crazy ;)

1TiTi

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-207421
Ngày cấp bằng
24/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
331,670 Mã lực
yeb... I see. I asked myself how did you feel when you used "thuốc lào", just 11 years old, so young and so...crazy ;)
honestly i dónt kh=now how to answer your question...but let me try ;)
i felt like i was on the cloud ...and i "used" it when i was 5 :D

No i'm just bull****ing :D

1TiTi

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-207421
Ngày cấp bằng
24/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
331,670 Mã lực
Oh just a few days, pages raised too fast. I saw some disputation. Most of us come here for relax and practise E like me. I don't know what I'm writing is right or wrong but I try my best to improve. hehe just keep smile and ignore sth not good for u ~o)

Titi: ur skill of chatting, "airblading" reachs to master level right? really fun
hehe let me tell you something else ... i was born in a poor family so school was not an option for me. When i first came to America i can't even speak,read or understand English... i was soon get out to work to survive so school here also not an option. It was very hard to adapt, blend in with everything being totally different. all of the English i am speaking right now are solely from speak and listen to boss, co-workers, neighbors and friends... along with watching TV , read books, newspapers.
I choose to post a lot in here hoping someone could read and some how learn a little from it ,nothing special, just general vocabulary,everyday conversations. I hope no one seeing as a post whore :D
Also once in a while a person come in here and say something that totally uncalled for, let just ignore them. Another thing is i know this is a public forum, many people has many point of views....but please try to keep it down,there is no need to raise voice to each others ...be friends. Peace

hse

OFer Tích cực
Biển số
OF-299744
Ngày cấp bằng
26/11/13
Số km
Động cơ
318,782 Mã lực
This topic i think is the most important for someone who want to study in english look like me
Ladies and Gentlements,

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to take part in a place, a band which connect them with other, and to assume among the powers of keep moving and make laugh other. :D

This new house is for you all, OFEC members or not, male - female or not, old - young or not, slow - fast or not, except that you speak english here, regarding that we can use English on forum.

OFEC welcomes all members like and willing to learn English, just do not be afraid to share. We talk about English on this topic or get together in off monthly (follow thread to get when and where)

Pay attention that:
1. You can comment in English but do not discuss anything relates to politic, religion or banned by the law.
2 Please does not share private personal information which shared when we get together.

Move your bottom. "bricks", "stones" are welcome :D

3rd OFEC floor

NOTE: You guys can use English in this thread only, it's illegal if you use English to post in other places of forum"

Lukas

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-31455
Ngày cấp bằng
16/3/09
Số km
Động cơ
496,590 Mã lực
Someone help me, How can speak English :)?

vanngoi

Xe hơi
Biển số
OF-179110
Ngày cấp bằng
29/1/13
Số km
Động cơ
339,630 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Cầu giấy - Hà Nội
are u kidding or serious wth ur question?;)
haizzz, sorry about my E not good. I just want to improve my E through many ways, and this topic is one of them. Maybe I just know around 80% all your post and I try to show things I thinking, although my questions not good in E.hi. Just 4 fun, isn't it? :)
p/s: airblading = chém gió? right? LOL

VespaS

Xe buýt
Biển số
OF-59852
Ngày cấp bằng
24/3/10
Số km
Động cơ
449,139 Mã lực
Hi everyone
Just now I discovered this topic, I like it very much event i have no time to real all previous pages.
in my opinion, in order to go further should we open a subject to discuss weekly so that, the participates will getting more interesting to share and discuss than the common things.
I do hope that, you can give me your comments and help me to correct the Word, or Gramma that I made a mistake on English writing
All your support and feedback are welcome with thanks.
Have a nice day to all.
hehe let me tell you something else ... i was born in a poor family so school was not an option for me. When i first came to America i can't even speak,read or understand English... i was soon get out to work to survive so school here also not an option. It was very hard to adapt, blend in with everything being totally different. all of the English i am speaking right now are solely from speak and listen to boss, co-workers, neighbors and friends... along with watching TV , read books, newspapers.
I choose to post a lot in here hoping someone could read and some how learn a little from it ,nothing special, just general vocabulary,everyday conversations. I hope no one seeing as a post whore :D
Also once in a while a person come in here and say something that totally uncalled for, let just ignore them. Another thing is i know this is a public forum, many people has many point of views....but please try to keep it down,there is no need to raise voice to each others ...be friends. Peace

hungnhd

[Tịch thu bằng lái]
Biển số
OF-115567
Ngày cấp bằng
5/10/11
Số km
Động cơ
414,267 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Hà Nội
haizzz, sorry about my E not good. I just want to improve my E through many ways, and this topic is one of them. Maybe I just know around 80% all your post and I try to show things I thinking, although my questions not good in E.hi. Just 4 fun, isn't it? :)
p/s: airblading = chém gió? right? LOL
Hehe just for fun ok. I just wondered about ur level because here is OF where everything has illusive feeling :)). Let's airblading together hehe.
Someone help me, How can speak English :)?
May be u are kidding.;) Say what u think in E like others and I. no problem. just only thing u must take care is that others can understand what u want to express. sometimes I don't know I say right or wrong, but my friends nod their head it is ok. keep go on
Tks for ur sharing. I want sb like u to help me enhance my skill. I just want to use E with the most simple words jump out from my head. But sometimes I try how to translate from Vietnamese to E, it often has funny meaning.

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

koala_benho

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-87917
Ngày cấp bằng
9/3/11
Số km
Động cơ
419,586 Mã lực
Nơi ở
cây Bạch Dương lộng gió
Hehe just for fun ok. I just wondered about ur level because here is OF where everything has illusive feeling :)). Let's airblading together hehe.

May be u are kidding.;) Say what u think in E like others and I. no problem. just only thing u must take care is that others can understand what u want to express. sometimes I don't know I say right or wrong, but my friends nod their head it is ok. keep go on

Tks for ur sharing. I want sb like u to help me enhance my skill. I just want to use E with the most simple words jump out from my head. But sometimes I try how to translate from Vietnamese to E, it often has funny meaning.
Nice to meet you come back :) Hope that we can get together soom.

1TiTi

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-207421
Ngày cấp bằng
24/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
331,670 Mã lực
@ hse
Yes the plan is to use English only in this thread , BUT ... There are some that not capable of handling English alone so a little use of Vietnamese is ok, just don't let it goes too far.

@ Lukas
Just use your tongue and say it out ;)

@ vanngoi
yes, at the end of the day íts for fun ... don't take things too serious

@ VespaS
You are might be the 7th or 8th person want to stay in a topic ... What "subject" do YOU want to talk about today?

@ hungnhd
Your E skill is good , but if you need any helps i am here ... (IF i know how to helps :D) i'm just like everyone....still learning everydays

@Koala
"NIce to see you back" sound better :)

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

1TiTi

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-207421
Ngày cấp bằng
24/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
331,670 Mã lực