[Funland] CLB tiếng Anh - OF English Club (OFEC) 3 - Don't be shy, say to share...

Trạng thái
Thớt đang đóng

GiannoV

Xe buýt
Biển số
OF-192821
Ngày cấp bằng
6/5/13
Số km
Động cơ
336,520 Mã lực
Nightmare, i had a job test with 11 pages in english yesterday.

nikita24480

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-73258
Ngày cấp bằng
18/9/10
Số km
Động cơ
434,490 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Hà lội 1
This topic is down... I'll pull it up ya....

nikita24480

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-73258
Ngày cấp bằng
18/9/10
Số km
Động cơ
434,490 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Hà lội 1
Are there some ofers who are foreigners: philipinese, indian, japanese, korian... for example. I'd like to make friend with some of them, then we go for a wark or drink coffee at the weeken, I may learn English and they learn Vietnammese from each other.
If someone has a similar group, could I joint it, please?
Why do you like to talk with non native English speaking? I found Japanese, Korean, indian are extremly difficult to listen, on the phone... Well sometimes you don't understand what they said at all

1TiTi

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-207421
Ngày cấp bằng
24/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
331,670 Mã lực

1TiTi

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-207421
Ngày cấp bằng
24/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
331,670 Mã lực

virecorp

Xe tải
Biển số
OF-87094
Ngày cấp bằng
1/3/11
Số km
Động cơ
412,353 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Thụy Khuê, Tây Hồ, Hà Nội
Why do you like to talk with non native English speaking? I found Japanese, Korean, indian are extremly difficult to listen, on the phone... Well sometimes you don't understand what they said at all
Yes, I think so. But I work in a construction company, and I usually discuss with Japanese, Korean... In addtion, I only want to listen and talk so-so, not be fluently and standard. Although it's hard to listen Japanese, Korean talking, but I hope listening much as my bahit

Biển số
OF-38682
Ngày cấp bằng
19/6/09
Số km
Động cơ
524,265 Mã lực
Nơi ở
https://www.facebook.com/chimbaobao
Website
www.otofun.net
yesterday, i lost my apple when i were walking around Ho Guom lake. Every body, be careful
Hey, how come:P. Did you take a walk in the middle of a lonely and scary night around the lake?;))

Agreed:P. Many experience talking and meeting Indian and Korean...Their pronunciations are special:P. So now I can listen to whatever Singlish or Jinglish=))

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

koala_benho

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-87917
Ngày cấp bằng
9/3/11
Số km
Động cơ
419,586 Mã lực
Nơi ở
cây Bạch Dương lộng gió
Hey, how come:P. Did you take a walk in the middle of a lonely and scary night around the lake?;))

Agreed:P. Many experience talking and meeting Indian and Korean...Their pronunciations are special:P. So now I can listen to whatever Singlish or Jinglish=))
:D haizz forget it! what do you think about "small party" on last month :)

SmartOne

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-203835
Ngày cấp bằng
27/7/13
Số km
Động cơ
332,758 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Vietgoing.com - Đặt phòng KS, tour, vé
Website
vietgoing.com
Yes, I think so. But I work in a construction company, and I usually discuss with Japanese, Korean... In addtion, I only want to listen and talk so-so, not be fluently and standard. Although it's hard to listen Japanese, Korean talking, but I hope listening much as my bahit
Me too. I'm work for FDI Company, I usualy disscus with Japanese, and I fell very difficult for listen :(

koala_benho

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-87917
Ngày cấp bằng
9/3/11
Số km
Động cơ
419,586 Mã lực
Nơi ở
cây Bạch Dương lộng gió
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW87qJKKhcY[/YOUTUBE]
i am watching this film one again, it make me use some tissue :D have you ever watch the film?

Trạng thái
Thớt đang đóng
Thông tin thớt
Đang tải