[Funland] CLB tiếng Anh - OF English Club (OFEC) 3 - Don't be shy, say to share...

Trạng thái
Thớt đang đóng

koala_benho

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-87917
Ngày cấp bằng
9/3/11
Số km
Động cơ
419,586 Mã lực
Nơi ở
cây Bạch Dương lộng gió
Subcriced to this topic, so long since college time using english :(
Hi all, I'm construction engineer. I don't speak English for a long times ago, now I've forgotten many new words, especial construction words
So, I'd like to join a construction English club (or group) for meeting each other every weekend to discuss abt. design, construction building, have some foreigners is more possible.
Could u introduce me one of it? Contact me by email: luongpv@virecorp.com
Plz correct my mistakes.
Thank all
let's feel free to join with us :)
we get together, drink some coffee in last weeken of the month X_Xnói câu này xấu hổ quá, 2 tháng rồi chả tổ chức off

GiannoV

Xe buýt
Biển số
OF-192821
Ngày cấp bằng
6/5/13
Số km
Động cơ
336,520 Mã lực
oh how a nice picture!
but please don't cut her head, girl's face on sunshine is beautiful, isn't it?
Thanks, Kaola. I did wait a few minute for someone pass in front of me. And, and... When she passed, very fast, i didn't have any second to review and shooted only one with this. I's regretting of this mistake too.

koala_benho

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-87917
Ngày cấp bằng
9/3/11
Số km
Động cơ
419,586 Mã lực
Nơi ở
cây Bạch Dương lộng gió
Thanks, Kaola. I did wait a few minute for someone pass in front of me. And, and... When she passed, very fast, i didn't have any second to review and shooted only one with this. I's regretting of this mistake too.
:D oh do you drink coffee & wait her on every morning ?

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

yourdalink

Xe container
Biển số
OF-11968
Ngày cấp bằng
8/12/07
Số km
Động cơ
594,229 Mã lực
Nơi ở
DACE
Hi everybody,
It's a long time since my last visit to this club ^^. I've bought a new kitty for a few weeks ;) and just want to share his photos with you guys. Does anyone here raise pets?

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

hoanxtq

Xe hơi
Biển số
OF-92587
Ngày cấp bằng
22/4/11
Số km
Động cơ
404,304 Mã lực
Hi everybody,
It's a long time since my last visit to this club ^^. I've bought a new kitty for a few weeks ;) and just want to share his photos with you guys. Does anyone here raise pets?
Cute, I have a cat an a dog, they're friendly and lovely, sometime I think they have mind just like people :D

naive-cat

kute-dog

:D :D :D

tung.npvh

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-121350
Ngày cấp bằng
21/11/11
Số km
Động cơ
385,434 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Hà Lội
wow, your pets 're so cute. I 'd love to have 1 Vietnamese traditional dog - for pet-friend, not for food as someone may think :D

koala_benho

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-87917
Ngày cấp bằng
9/3/11
Số km
Động cơ
419,586 Mã lực
Nơi ở
cây Bạch Dương lộng gió
Oa oa so lovely :)) do you live in HN? Would you mind taking their going offline :xx. I am member of " Hội những người yêu chó" in fb. We offline in weeken at Quang An next to the west lake

koala_benho

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-87917
Ngày cấp bằng
9/3/11
Số km
Động cơ
419,586 Mã lực
Nơi ở
cây Bạch Dương lộng gió
@yourdalink : what did bear do ? :)) your cat is very warm in the winter. Her hair are so long : x like hugs her.

virecorp

Xe tải
Biển số
OF-87094
Ngày cấp bằng
1/3/11
Số km
Động cơ
412,353 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Thụy Khuê, Tây Hồ, Hà Nội
let's feel free to join with us :)
we get together, drink some coffee in last weeken of the month X_Xnói câu này xấu hổ quá, 2 tháng rồi chả tổ chức off
Are there some ofers who are foreigners: philipinese, indian, japanese, korian... for example. I'd like to make friend with some of them, then we go for a wark or drink coffee at the weeken, I may learn English and they learn Vietnammese from each other.
If someone has a similar group, could I joint it, please?

tung.npvh

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-121350
Ngày cấp bằng
21/11/11
Số km
Động cơ
385,434 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Hà Lội
Are there some ofers who are foreigners: philipinese, indian, japanese, korian... for example. I'd like to make friend with some of them, then we go for a wark or drink coffee at the weeken, I may learn English and they learn Vietnammese from each other.
If someone has a similar group, could I joint it, please?
I'm afraid there's no foreigners in our forum - originally our forum is in Vietnamese. Now you can hop we have OFer-in-law is foreigner so he/she'll try his best to learn Vietnamese and joint our forum to hóng his/her partner chatting.

carmy

Xe buýt
Biển số
OF-178285
Ngày cấp bằng
23/1/13
Số km
Động cơ
344,910 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Homeless
Ladies and gentlemen! Is there any offline meeting for our club?

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

1TiTi

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-207421
Ngày cấp bằng
24/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
331,670 Mã lực
I copied this from the original post in the first page:

"OFEC welcomes all members like and willing to learn English, just do not be afraid to share. We talk about English on this topic or get together at 3 P.M on Sunday every week at the 2nd floor _27A Tran Binh Trong Street."

for details you can PM koala_benho's or ChimBaoBao

virecorp

Xe tải
Biển số
OF-87094
Ngày cấp bằng
1/3/11
Số km
Động cơ
412,353 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Thụy Khuê, Tây Hồ, Hà Nội
I copied this from the original post in the first page:

"OFEC welcomes all members like and willing to learn English, just do not be afraid to share. We talk about English on this topic or get together at 3 P.M on Sunday every week at the 2nd floor _27A Tran Binh Trong Street."

for details you can PM koala_benho's or ChimBaoBao
Need a supject and a chair to lead the discussion. If not will be boring then, I think so

GiannoV

Xe buýt
Biển số
OF-192821
Ngày cấp bằng
6/5/13
Số km
Động cơ
336,520 Mã lực
Who want discussion, let share knowledge, experience, emotion, trouble.

Trạng thái
Thớt đang đóng
Thông tin thớt
Đang tải