[Funland] CLB tiếng Anh - OF English Club (OFEC) 3 - Don't be shy, say to share...

Trạng thái
Thớt đang đóng

tratida

Xe container
Biển số
OF-75669
Ngày cấp bằng
17/10/10
Số km
Động cơ
517,847 Mã lực
it's very dificult to use body language in the forum :)). It's let me remember the time i had been in china, i had to use picture to select food instead of menu. And i tip 2000 VND :)), the waitress very happy at first but then she calculated and know the value of the note, she wanted more, but i laughed at her and said that it was only for souvernir, not for tips :)). And i had to use iphone to translate so many chiness words for ex: salt and lemon for seafood.

koala_benho

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-87917
Ngày cấp bằng
9/3/11
Số km
Động cơ
419,586 Mã lực
Nơi ở
cây Bạch Dương lộng gió
it's very dificult to use body language in the forum :)). It's let me remember the time i had been in china, i had to use picture to select food instead of menu. And i tip 2000 VND :)), the waitress very happy at first but then she calculated and know the value of the note, she wanted more, but i laughed at her and said that it was only for souvernir, not for tips :)). And i had to use iphone to translate so many chiness words for ex: salt and lemon for seafood.
welcome you go to the offlne day and you can use body language :)

tratida

Xe container
Biển số
OF-75669
Ngày cấp bằng
17/10/10
Số km
Động cơ
517,847 Mã lực
tomorrow afternoon, i haveto take my daughter to MaySchool English class from 4-6 pm, so i can not join club to improve my e skill, althought a really want to. hope to see you latter.

tratida

Xe container
Biển số
OF-75669
Ngày cấp bằng
17/10/10
Số km
Động cơ
517,847 Mã lực
what is the name of 27 TBT? is it cafe or restaurent (i mean place to drink beer :)) )

tratida

Xe container
Biển số
OF-75669
Ngày cấp bằng
17/10/10
Số km
Động cơ
517,847 Mã lực
i heard sbd said that the first step to improve english skill is to use tounge fluently, is'n it? it's my pleasure if every one show me your tounge skill :)).

Biển số
OF-544
Ngày cấp bằng
29/6/06
Số km
Động cơ
627,927 Mã lực
Nơi ở
APAC
Guy its' mean boy But Guys it's mean " mọi người " or " người " the same " people " .
Guys is plural of guy, these words are informal in American English, you guys is phrase to call a group of people :)

LadyCat

Xe tải
Biển số
OF-191965
Ngày cấp bằng
30/4/13
Số km
Động cơ
333,392 Mã lực
I have had a discuss of English this month. I'm a leader of my group and I have to check the grammar for the members.
The problem is I'm not good at grammar. So can you spend a little of your precious time to help me, please?
Thank you so so much! :x

tratida

Xe container
Biển số
OF-75669
Ngày cấp bằng
17/10/10
Số km
Động cơ
517,847 Mã lực
I have had a discuss of English this month. I'm a leader of my group and I have to check the grammar for the members.
The problem is I'm not good at grammar. So can you spend a little of your precious time to help me, please?
MS word shoud be a good assistant !

tratida

Xe container
Biển số
OF-75669
Ngày cấp bằng
17/10/10
Số km
Động cơ
517,847 Mã lực

CheersUp

Xe tải
Biển số
OF-178869
Ngày cấp bằng
27/1/13
Số km
Động cơ
341,430 Mã lực
Tuổi
Nơi ở
Hà Nội

Such a hard question!!! To master the grammar, U should learn parts of speech & remember structures first. Then, identify the fundemental differences bt spoken & wrtitten language.

"University grammar of english" by Quirk might be highly recommended.

Hope ur problem's solvable ^_^

SuperDreamII

Xe tải
Biển số
OF-78176
Ngày cấp bằng
18/11/10
Số km
Động cơ
421,434 Mã lực
Hi guys. I am please to be a member of OFEC, I also want to "cutting the wind" here but I dont know what topic you guys are discussing about.

LadyCat

Xe tải
Biển số
OF-191965
Ngày cấp bằng
30/4/13
Số km
Động cơ
333,392 Mã lực
Such a hard question!!! To master the grammar, U should learn parts of speech & remember structures first. Then, identify the fundemental differences bt spoken & wrtitten language.

"University grammar of english" by Quirk might be highly recommended.

Hope ur problem's solvable ^_^
Omg I have no more time left :(
Help me please please please :((
I just want to check if it corrected, by relatively
I can solve the speech myself

Trạng thái
Thớt đang đóng
Thông tin thớt
Đang tải