[Funland] CLB tiếng Anh - OF English Club (OFEC) 3 - Don't be shy, say to share...

Trạng thái
Thớt đang đóng

hat.tieu

Xe lăn
Biển số
OF-124436
Ngày cấp bằng
16/12/11
Số km
Động cơ
-90,760 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Hà Nội
Website
tiengduc.org
American use wrong English, but now American Language becomes a standard. :)

1TiTi

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-207421
Ngày cấp bằng
24/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
331,670 Mã lực
Good read. Subscribed

Khonghieu

Xe container
Biển số
OF-51386
Ngày cấp bằng
22/11/09
Số km
Động cơ
516,450 Mã lực
Nơi ở
đằng sau lưng mọi người
Thế là được viết tiếng Anh rồi hả các cụ?

Finally, we have a topic for English club.

DiCham

Walking...
Tưởng nhớ
Biển số
OF-40
Ngày cấp bằng
22/5/06
Số km
Động cơ
619,660 Mã lực
Nơi ở
loanh quanh, alo cho nhanh!

Khonghieu

Xe container
Biển số
OF-51386
Ngày cấp bằng
22/11/09
Số km
Động cơ
516,450 Mã lực
Nơi ở
đằng sau lưng mọi người
Smell like we have a competition here!!! :))
In anyway, by anyone, the objective is the most important! The question is: "When?"
Fight! Fight! hehe :P
How can you make a multi-quotes in one post? It's a previlege for only coloured member, isn't it?

Biển số
OF-38682
Ngày cấp bằng
19/6/09
Số km
Động cơ
524,265 Mã lực
Nơi ở
https://www.facebook.com/chimbaobao
Website
www.otofun.net
How can you make a multi-quotes in one post? It's a previlege for only coloured member, isn't it?
I don't think so. Try the "plus" botton at the right of post that you are intended to quote. If I remember correctly, I did it sometimes:) (unable to confirm it now as I'm using mobile device:P)

yourdalink

Xe container
Biển số
OF-11968
Ngày cấp bằng
8/12/07
Số km
Động cơ
594,229 Mã lực
Nơi ở
DACE
I don't think so. Try the "plus" botton at the right of post that you are intended to quote. If I remember correctly, I did it sometimes:) (unable to confirm it now as I'm using mobile device:P)
Here is the answer :P
@Chim: nope. What khonghieu means is not to quote multiple ones but to display the quote inside another quote :D

DiCham

Walking...
Tưởng nhớ
Biển số
OF-40
Ngày cấp bằng
22/5/06
Số km
Động cơ
619,660 Mã lực
Nơi ở
loanh quanh, alo cho nhanh!
You can do as following:
[ QUOTE=Khonghieu;15127558][ QUOTE=Khonghieu;15127558][ QUOTE=Khonghieu;15127558]How can you make a multi-quotes in one post? It's a previlege for only coloured member, isn't it?[/QUOTE]How can you make a multi-quotes in one post? It's a previlege for only coloured member, isn't it?[/QUOTE]How can you make a multi-quotes in one post? It's a previlege for only coloured member, isn't it?[/QUOTE]

Remember remove "space" before "QUOTE" word. I have to put it in to make a sample code.

and the result is:

hat.tieu

Xe lăn
Biển số
OF-124436
Ngày cấp bằng
16/12/11
Số km
Động cơ
-90,760 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Hà Nội
Website
tiengduc.org
I used to find it hard to communicate in English, cuz I always considered which tense I should use. After all, I forgot all the rules, speaking whatever occured on my mind. It is of course not kind of academic language, but it is acceptable.

We should only care about rules when writing an essay.

Khonghieu

Xe container
Biển số
OF-51386
Ngày cấp bằng
22/11/09
Số km
Động cơ
516,450 Mã lực
Nơi ở
đằng sau lưng mọi người
I used to find it hard to communicate in English, cuz I always considered which tense I should use. After all, I forgot all the rules, speaking whatever occured on my mind. It is of course not kind of academic language, but it is acceptable.

We should only care about rules when writing an essay.
Hmmm, I totally agree, for example when we dont know "onion", we can describe which vegetable makes us cry when cutting it. Sometime when I dont know the word, then I try to describe arround the meaning of that word. In my view, it is a good way to learn English.

haisonynx

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-145587
Ngày cấp bằng
13/6/12
Số km
Động cơ
379,581 Mã lực
hello everybody ! how are you?

Biển số
OF-38682
Ngày cấp bằng
19/6/09
Số km
Động cơ
524,265 Mã lực
Nơi ở
https://www.facebook.com/chimbaobao
Website
www.otofun.net
Chỉnh sửa cuối:

i.m.u.s.m

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-148537
Ngày cấp bằng
8/7/12
Số km
Động cơ
376,562 Mã lực
I'm so gladdddddd to see this:x:x:x:)):)).

I can't believe it, I don't believe it, I do not believe that we are finally got the approval to "cut wind" here in Otofun using English:))

Except for those rules that Koala has posted above, I would say we should not apply any others. Just type English and if posible, some and join us 0300 pm Sunday. Please expose yourself, we are not English native then we have our right to speak, to write broken English, especially in this circumstance:)).

Grammar? Who care:)). Broken sentences? Who care? Wrong vocabulary? WTH is that? Forget it, let's type or open your "windows" to welcome the wind:))

Let's continue "cutting the wind", with OFEC's team:x:x.

For those post in our mother tounge, would kindly request asigned Mod to help us to have them moved out of this thread please. Mtks
I like this phrase:)))

hat.tieu

Xe lăn
Biển số
OF-124436
Ngày cấp bằng
16/12/11
Số km
Động cơ
-90,760 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Hà Nội
Website
tiengduc.org
Chop the wind souds cooler than cut th wind, rite?

hat.tieu

Xe lăn
Biển số
OF-124436
Ngày cấp bằng
16/12/11
Số km
Động cơ
-90,760 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Hà Nội
Website
tiengduc.org
I meant "right". :)

phamhungbs

Xe điện
Biển số
OF-77059
Ngày cấp bằng
4/11/10
Số km
Động cơ
471,922 Mã lực
Tuổi
Nơi ở
Đống Đa
for the idiom: Chém gió in Vietnamese, I propose the equivalent idiom in English: shoot the breeze/bull or blow hot air (as suggested by yourdalink)

Chỉnh sửa cuối:
Trạng thái
Thớt đang đóng
Thông tin thớt
Đang tải