[Funland] CLB tiếng Anh - OF English Club (OFEC) 3 - Don't be shy, say to share...

Trạng thái
Thớt đang đóng

hat.tieu

Xe lăn
Biển số
OF-124436
Ngày cấp bằng
16/12/11
Số km
Động cơ
-90,760 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Hà Nội
Website
tiengduc.org
Don't think so much about grammar. Forget it . Use English like a child, you will improve it incredibly. :)

yourdalink

Xe container
Biển số
OF-11968
Ngày cấp bằng
8/12/07
Số km
Động cơ
594,229 Mã lực
Nơi ở
DACE
Don't think so much about grammar. Forget it . Use English like a child, you will improve it incredibly. :)
But the child has his own environment. When he wants something, mummy will tell him what it is or correct him if he calls it wrong :D. Of course we should not care about grammar, but paying little attention will make us better speaker :D. And what I want to re-confirm is that we are texting, not actually speaking. So it's little different. ^^

aquaaqua

Xe hơi
Biển số
OF-292942
Ngày cấp bằng
18/9/13
Số km
Động cơ
316,200 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Hà Nội
hichic, I have to work in every sunday, 30 days once month

hat.tieu

Xe lăn
Biển số
OF-124436
Ngày cấp bằng
16/12/11
Số km
Động cơ
-90,760 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Hà Nội
Website
tiengduc.org
When we focus on grammar, it will take time to say. So say as you want, and time will correct your grammar.

yourdalink

Xe container
Biển số
OF-11968
Ngày cấp bằng
8/12/07
Số km
Động cơ
594,229 Mã lực
Nơi ở
DACE
Hello Boemcu. Nice to meet you here. Are you tired of rump shaking and squatting?

Biển số
OF-38682
Ngày cấp bằng
19/6/09
Số km
Động cơ
524,265 Mã lực
Nơi ở
https://www.facebook.com/chimbaobao
Website
www.otofun.net
My favorite English story ever=))

An Arab was interviewed at a US
Embassy.
CONSUL: your name, please?
ARAB: Abdul Aziz.
CONSUL: Sex?
ARAB: 6 times a week.
CONSUL: I mean, male or female?
ARAB: Both male n female. Sometimes
even camel.
CONSUL: Holy cow!
ARAB: Yes, cows n dogs, too.
CONSUL: Man, isn't dat hostile?
ARAB: Horsestyle, dogstyle, any style!
CONSUL: Oh dear!
ARAB: No deer,They run too fast.

hat.tieu

Xe lăn
Biển số
OF-124436
Ngày cấp bằng
16/12/11
Số km
Động cơ
-90,760 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Hà Nội
Website
tiengduc.org
If you show them mistake, they might not dare to say any thing. :) let them correct it by themselves.

Biển số
OF-544
Ngày cấp bằng
29/6/06
Số km
Động cơ
627,927 Mã lực
Nơi ở
APAC
OK, we'll try to correct the others mistakes in funny ways :D

Because that reason, I want to have a sub-box for English Club, where we can open some threads, one for "cut the wind", other for writing in formal way, other to share your experiences in learning etc. but Admin group did not approve right now :)

We can mix all-in-one thread, this is the very first time that we can use English in OF, it's OK, right?

Chỉnh sửa cuối:
Biển số
OF-38682
Ngày cấp bằng
19/6/09
Số km
Động cơ
524,265 Mã lực
Nơi ở
https://www.facebook.com/chimbaobao
Website
www.otofun.net
If you show them mistake, they might not dare to say any thing. :) let them correct it by themselves.
I believe that's not the way people learn:P. Believe it or not, if a person who even can admit his own weakness, he or she will not be able to grow up:))

yourdalink

Xe container
Biển số
OF-11968
Ngày cấp bằng
8/12/07
Số km
Động cơ
594,229 Mã lực
Nơi ở
DACE
OK, we'll try to correct the others mistakes in funny ways :D

Because that reason, I want to have a sub-box for English Club, where we can open some threads, one for "cut the wind", other for writing in formal way, other to share your experiences in learning etc. but Admin group did not approve right now :)

We can mix all-in-one thread, this is the very first time that we can use English in OF, it's OK, right?
If you want to be promoted to be an Admin, you can contact me. As an agency (aka Kò), I will do all lobby stuff to promote to be an Admin, then we can have our own sub-box =)).

Biển số
OF-544
Ngày cấp bằng
29/6/06
Số km
Động cơ
627,927 Mã lực
Nơi ở
APAC
If you want to be promoted to be an Admin, you can contact me. As an agency (aka Kò), I will do all lobby stuff to promote to be an Admin, then we can have our own sub-box =)).
Thanks for remember my real job in OF =))

Biển số
OF-544
Ngày cấp bằng
29/6/06
Số km
Động cơ
627,927 Mã lực
Nơi ở
APAC
Trạng thái
Thớt đang đóng
Thông tin thớt