[Funland] CLB tiếng Anh - OF English Club (OFEC) 3 - Don't be shy, say to share...

Trạng thái
Thớt đang đóng

1TiTi

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-207421
Ngày cấp bằng
24/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
331,670 Mã lực

1TiTi

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-207421
Ngày cấp bằng
24/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
331,670 Mã lực
Do you mean that Asian men are generous???
Lol... that was a joke :)

okay, serious now... I don't think we can firmly say anything base on races . Every race White,Black,Europe,Asian ect... has good people, bad people, beautiful and ugly. I am an Asian guy and there are white girls who liked me, at the same time there are who did not give a damn about me. Same exact with Blacks,Asians and such. Yes i dated them all. There are Foreigner Girls who said "Asian Men are generous, know how to please women". at the same time there are Asian Girls who said "Foreigners are soft with women, listen and pay attention to them" and so on... long story short is it all depends on each individuals. There are things that clicks between a male and a female that make them like and love each others, no matter what race they are... but really at the end, it is how they can stand each others that make the relationship last .
Make sense?

koala_benho

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-87917
Ngày cấp bằng
9/3/11
Số km
Động cơ
419,586 Mã lực
Nơi ở
cây Bạch Dương lộng gió
hi every body :) what do you do in this weeken ?
Due to this subject, when i like someone, it isn't dependent that who they are. I care about that How do they live :)

Biển số
OF-38682
Ngày cấp bằng
19/6/09
Số km
Động cơ
524,265 Mã lực
Nơi ở
https://www.facebook.com/chimbaobao
Website
www.otofun.net
hi every body :) what do you do in this weeken ?
Due to this subject, when i like someone, it isn't dependent that who they are. I care about that How do they live :)
I'm staying home, doing my homeworks and reports:P. You can say whatever you like but not love:P. I'm can guarantee you one thing that you can't even think when you are in love:)). It's not depends on who they are, how they live or survive but it's depends on the love you have;))

Looks like I'm insane today, arn't I?:))

1TiTi

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-207421
Ngày cấp bằng
24/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
331,670 Mã lực

1TiTi

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-207421
Ngày cấp bằng
24/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
331,670 Mã lực
I'm staying home, doing my homeworks and reports:P. You can say whatever you like but not love:P. I'm can guarantee you one thing that you can't even think when you are in love:)). It's not depends on who they are, how they live or survive but it's depends on the love you have;))

Looks like I'm insane today, arn't I?:))
Are you talking to Koala ? :P

Biển số
OF-38682
Ngày cấp bằng
19/6/09
Số km
Động cơ
524,265 Mã lực
Nơi ở
https://www.facebook.com/chimbaobao
Website
www.otofun.net

Ac080

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-166991
Ngày cấp bằng
15/11/12
Số km
Động cơ
366,267 Mã lực
Really a crazy chat room

nikita24480

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-73258
Ngày cấp bằng
18/9/10
Số km
Động cơ
434,490 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Hà lội 1

kimkhang

Xe máy
Biển số
OF-124397
Ngày cấp bằng
15/12/11
Số km
Động cơ
380,170 Mã lực
Good weekend with heineken everyone! :)

nikita24480

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-73258
Ngày cấp bằng
18/9/10
Số km
Động cơ
434,490 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Hà lội 1
Lol... that was a joke :)

okay, serious now... I don't think we can firmly say anything base on races . Every race White,Black,Europe,Asian ect... has good people, bad people, beautiful and ugly. I am an Asian guy and there are white girls who liked me, at the same time there are who did not give a damn about me. Same exact with Blacks,Asians and such. Yes i dated them all. There are Foreigner Girls who said "Asian Men are generous, know how to please women". at the same time there are Asian Girls who said "Foreigners are soft with women, listen and pay attention to them" and so on... long story short is it all depends on each individuals. There are things that clicks between a male and a female that make them like and love each others, no matter what race they are... but really at the end, it is how they can stand each others that make the relationship last .
Make sense?
I think people offen attract to each other by the differences. However according to my case, all of my black female friends, none of them like Asian men. But there are always exception I agree. I myself don't like Asian men as bf or husband. I prefer to be their friend. They seem better as friend more than a lover (again according to my case) I like white guys, black guys, mixed race (not Muslim, not middle east either)

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

GiannoV

Xe buýt
Biển số
OF-192821
Ngày cấp bằng
6/5/13
Số km
Động cơ
336,520 Mã lực
You like a black American girl? Does she like you? In my exprience. Black women don't offen like Asian men. White western girls, Yes.
Ha no. I just curious of that cauz i usually heard of ways to flirt a western girl. And i think Titi can give me some eeperience.

Hi and funny weekend to evryone here. ~o)

1TiTi

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-207421
Ngày cấp bằng
24/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
331,670 Mã lực
So basically she likes your 100$ not necessary you .... Lol
No she said thank YOU, not thank MONEY :D
Again,that was just a joke.

i have some Black friends some really like Asian ,but of course some can't compare to millions of Blacks out there. I know you like Foreigners as you are one of those rare person (comparing to millions of Vietnamese Girls) I myself love to be friend or dating Foreigners but prefer Vietnamese as Wife. Like i said before,,,everyone is different

Trạng thái
Thớt đang đóng
Thông tin thớt
Đang tải