[Funland] CLB tiếng Anh - OF English Club (OFEC) 3 - Don't be shy, say to share...

Trạng thái
Thớt đang đóng

F&G

[Tịch thu bằng lái]
Biển số
OF-195466
Ngày cấp bằng
24/5/13
Số km
Động cơ
333,493 Mã lực
If you blood I evening.

bruno_th

Xe máy
Biển số
OF-209267
Ngày cấp bằng
7/9/13
Số km
Động cơ
317,130 Mã lực
Hello everybody! I am a newcomer. I am so glad to talk with you. Thank so much and have a nice time.
You're welcome. I'm newcommer, too.
I'm styding English and I think it's difficult to speak English fluently and exactly. Because allmost people don't know how to learn English effectly. After the class, they don't use English in my life and spend a little time to study English.

1TiTi

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-207421
Ngày cấp bằng
24/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
331,670 Mã lực
"Không nên đối xử quá tốt với đàn ông 1TiTi ạ. Đối xử tốt quá họ hư ngay!!!"
Hmm... What if đàn ông ALREADY hư ?
ps. is that you in the avatar?

koala_benho

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-87917
Ngày cấp bằng
9/3/11
Số km
Động cơ
419,586 Mã lực
Nơi ở
cây Bạch Dương lộng gió
Koala: I have to pause everything at the moment. Lol. "A little nightmare" is coming in a week more or less. Chatting is fine but sitting for awhile is quite a big problem with me now. How is Di Cham? Have you heard any news from him lately?
i have met him already :) His health is better. Hope that someday we can "pay" time to get together. I were really remember last time

Vanimi

Xe đạp
Biển số
OF-298053
Ngày cấp bằng
10/11/13
Số km
Động cơ
309,990 Mã lực
welcome. come here and solve my issue please?
"
SomeONE help me translate this sentence please?????

"Almost every reader with good taste loves to read thought-provoking, outrageosly written books from time to time"

many thank to your help.

i do not know how to do with"good taste" in this situation and how to do with compound word" thought- provoking"?
"
Just another suggestion for you

Đa phần những độc giả khó tính thường thích đọc những cuốn sách có lối viết độc đáo và khiến họ phải suy ngẫm .

nikita24480

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-73258
Ngày cấp bằng
18/9/10
Số km
Động cơ
434,490 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Hà lội 1
"Không nên đối xử quá tốt với đàn ông 1TiTi ạ. Đối xử tốt quá họ hư ngay!!!"
Hmm... What if đàn ông ALREADY hư ?
ps. is that you in the avatar?
There is a fact my dear, women always like "bad man". Good man is too boring. Bad man is always attractive. But things in life have limit. Also bad or good will depend on each person's standard or opinion. So if the man is not so bad and you are ok with it then it's fine. But if he's too bad and you can't stand it. Then ....find another one... Lol
Yes it's me. Why?

nikita24480

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-73258
Ngày cấp bằng
18/9/10
Số km
Động cơ
434,490 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Hà lội 1

maimailabaoxa

Xe hơi
Biển số
OF-297796
Ngày cấp bằng
7/11/13
Số km
Động cơ
311,140 Mã lực
Hello everybody...
I am boring with myself and everything. I don't know...What do I have to do? I am landing in an impasse. I feel alone. I am very alone. I am afraid of my work, my family.. The tears on the face.. I don't know what to do with my life. The light at the end of the tunnel? But I am so far in a hole that I can't see the light... What do I have to do?
" If the hero never comes to me?
If I need someone I am feeling blue?
If I wait for loving when I am alone?
If I call my friends nobody's home?
If I can runaway but I can't hide?"
When I wanna cry. But I can't cry on someone's shoulder. Only myself. What do I have to do?
I want to hide.

Chỉnh sửa cuối:
Biển số
OF-38682
Ngày cấp bằng
19/6/09
Số km
Động cơ
524,265 Mã lực
Nơi ở
https://www.facebook.com/chimbaobao
Website
www.otofun.net
Koala: I have to pause everything at the moment. Lol. "A little nightmare" is coming in a week more or less. Chatting is fine but sitting for awhile is quite a big problem with me now. How is Di Cham? Have you heard any news from him lately?
Come on Nikita:P. It should be one of the best moment in our lives:). Wish you all the best:)
Will do that. Are we still having meeting every Sat?
No. The schedule has changed to same time Sunday few months ago and again we are planning to reschedule to only once a month but yet decided the date. May be Last Sunday monthly?:)

1TiTi

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-207421
Ngày cấp bằng
24/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
331,670 Mã lực
Just another suggestion for you

Đa phần những độc giả khó tính thường thích đọc những cuốn sách có lối viết độc đáo và khiến họ phải suy ngẫm .
really? "good tatse" is "khó tính" ?

1TiTi

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-207421
Ngày cấp bằng
24/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
331,670 Mã lực
There is a fact my dear, women always like "bad man". Good man is too boring. Bad man is always attractive. But things in life have limit. Also bad or good will depend on each person's standard or opinion. So if the man is not so bad and you are ok with it then it's fine. But if he's too bad and you can't stand it. Then ....find another one... Lol
Yes it's me. Why?
Good,very good .Life is full of facts ...and You know that .
I see myself as a "Bad Man" AND at the same time "Good Man" too .
But like you said, everyone í different so what i see is might not be the same as others seeing me .

Nothing,just curious. Base on that pic ONLY ... Beautiful.

nikita24480

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-73258
Ngày cấp bằng
18/9/10
Số km
Động cơ
434,490 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Hà lội 1
Hello everybody...
I am boring with myself and everything. I don't know...What do I have to do? I am landing in an impasse. I feel alone. I am very alone. I am afraid of my work, my family.. The tears on the face.. I don't know what to do with my life. The light at the end of the tunnel? But I am so far in a hole that I can't see the light... What do I have to do?
When I wanna cry. But I can't cry on someone's shoulder. Only myself. What do I have to do?
I want to hide.

I'm not so great with gramma but can I correct you? It's "I am bored with myself" not "I am boring with myself"
Anyway, life sometimes is up, sometimes down. There's always a light at the end of any tunnel. You'll see it if you are patient and look careful enough. Gook luck.

nikita24480

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-73258
Ngày cấp bằng
18/9/10
Số km
Động cơ
434,490 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Hà lội 1
Good,very good .Life is full of facts ...and You know that .
I see myself as a "Bad Man" AND at the same time "Good Man" too .
But like you said, everyone í different so what i see is might not be the same as others seeing me .

Nothing,just curious. Base on that pic ONLY ... Beautiful.
You'll never need everyone's opinion for anything. As long as the one you want them to see is matter. Lol.
Thanks. Base on the picture.... Lol

nikita24480

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-73258
Ngày cấp bằng
18/9/10
Số km
Động cơ
434,490 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Hà lội 1
Come on Nikita:P. It should be one of the best moment in our lives:). Wish you all the best:)

No. The schedule has changed to same time Sunday few months ago and again we are planning to reschedule to only once a month but yet decided the date. May be Last Sunday monthly?:)
It's in fact, the best moment like you said base on emotion, but physical pain as well. So technically it's a "little nightmare" :-?? Hopefully I can attend our monthly meeting soon.

1TiTi

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-207421
Ngày cấp bằng
24/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
331,670 Mã lực
Hello everybody...
I want to hide.

Wow , it THAT bad ???
Oviously you need "Someone". I'm very sure somebody here can help you find one.
There's a cure for everything. But to do that, we need some facts about you:
-are you a boy,girl or "in between"?
-age group
-where you live (about)

Remember this ... in order to receive,you need to open yourself up ;)

maimailabaoxa

Xe hơi
Biển số
OF-297796
Ngày cấp bằng
7/11/13
Số km
Động cơ
311,140 Mã lực
I'm not so great with gramma but can I correct you? It's "I am bored with myself" not "I am boring with myself"
Anyway, life sometimes is up, sometimes down. There's always a light at the end of any tunnel. You'll see it if you are patient and look careful enough. Gook luck.
Oh, I forget that. I am bored with myself.^^ Thank you. @};-
..And
I like your sign.:P

nikita24480

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-73258
Ngày cấp bằng
18/9/10
Số km
Động cơ
434,490 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Hà lội 1
Wow , it THAT bad ???
Oviously you need "Someone". I'm very sure somebody here can help you find one.
There's a cure for everything. But to do that, we need some facts about you:
-are you a boy,girl or "in between"?
-age group
-where you live (about)

Remember this ... in order to receive,you need to open yourself up ;)
You made me remember the code "asl" in chatroom .... :">

1TiTi

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-207421
Ngày cấp bằng
24/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
331,670 Mã lực
You'll never need everyone's opinion for anything. As long as the one you want them to see is matter. Lol.
Thanks. Base on the picture.... Lol

Other peoples thinking does not affect the way i live, i only live true to myself... and whoever can take me will be with me ;)

Trạng thái
Thớt đang đóng
Thông tin thớt
Đang tải