[Funland] CLB tiếng Anh - OF English Club (OFEC) 3 - Don't be shy, say to share...

Trạng thái
Thớt đang đóng

CheersUp

Xe tải
Biển số
OF-178869
Ngày cấp bằng
27/1/13
Số km
Động cơ
341,430 Mã lực
Tuổi
Nơi ở
Hà Nội
It's clear like as the sun's shining tomorrow and i'll open the window. But you didn't say which one do you like better, dead or no longer live. Me, i want to no longer live but not to be dead, lol
Ur wonder proves that U caught my point. That's enough. Time to relax.
G9^~^

koala_benho

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-87917
Ngày cấp bằng
9/3/11
Số km
Động cơ
419,586 Mã lực
Nơi ở
cây Bạch Dương lộng gió
Hi everyone,
I have a delicate situation and need ur helps. My student’s mother gave me an envelope with 2 million VND inside. Her reason is that my mum is sick now and the money was given as a gift for my mum (but it is too much, isn’t it?). However, her son (my student) is breaking my school’s rule. If I received that money, I would ignore my student’s violation. What should I do? Do u think I should give money back? If so, how to do? Please give me some advices. Thank in advance.
That independent in much or not. 2 million not only can't help your mother fine but also make you sick!
I think that you should reject...
Best wish for your mother!

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

koala_benho

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-87917
Ngày cấp bằng
9/3/11
Số km
Động cơ
419,586 Mã lực
Nơi ở
cây Bạch Dương lộng gió
You should consider by yourself that what you need the most, money or a clear conscience. In some case, conscience is not the bést choice :P
Teacher Miss 26, pls kindly correct my grammar fault ˆˆ
oh! Lucky ! OFEC have two teacher (Safenoodle is a teacher, too). :x

I am me

Xe tải
Biển số
OF-69173
Ngày cấp bằng
25/7/10
Số km
Động cơ
432,260 Mã lực
You should consider by yourself that what you need the most, money or a clear conscience. In some case, conscience is not the bést choice :P
I know what you mean :)
That independent in much or not. 2 million not only can't help your mother fine but also make you sick!
I think that you should reject...
Best wish for your mother!
You should give money back and said thanks for her kindness and don't worry about her child, you'll especially "take care" of him. Yes, 2 millions are as much as 100 thousand in this case.
I totally agree with both of you. Many thanks :)

1TiTi

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-207421
Ngày cấp bằng
24/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
331,670 Mã lực
I think in this case, use "fixed" better than "repair"

I myself prefer 2 words "correct" or "replace".

The controversial phrase might be translated as " địa vị thấp kém của phụ nữ...". Is it Okie??? Because the connotative meaning of "status" is totally different from "position". This is my point of view and i'm willing to receive ur 'brick'. Hjhj

hate it when you are right

BRIIIIIIIICK ===>

sonson

Xe tải
Biển số
OF-39573
Ngày cấp bằng
30/6/09
Số km
Động cơ
474,091 Mã lực
This topic is so useful. Could i join OFEC with all of you to improve my E skill?
Many thanks.
P/S: pls help me to amend this post. Thanks again

Biển số
OF-38682
Ngày cấp bằng
19/6/09
Số km
Động cơ
524,265 Mã lực
Nơi ở
https://www.facebook.com/chimbaobao
Website
www.otofun.net
HAHAHAHA :D i am comfortabled when something play by my hairs. May be i should feed a cat :D
You don't need to raise a cat or dog. All you need is that I've told you:P. Open the window to welcome the spring wind (well, looks like it's now autum wind:P):))

Biển số
OF-38682
Ngày cấp bằng
19/6/09
Số km
Động cơ
524,265 Mã lực
Nơi ở
https://www.facebook.com/chimbaobao
Website
www.otofun.net
Hi everyone,
I have a delicate situation and need ur helps. My student’s mother gave me an envelope with 2 million VND inside. Her reason is that my mum is sick now and the money was given as a gift for my mum (but it is too much, isn’t it?). However, her son (my student) is breaking my school’s rule. If I received that money, I would ignore my student’s violation. What should I do? Do u think I should give money back? If so, how to do? Please give me some advices. Thank in advance.
If I were you, I would take the money, thanks her with my high appreciations and sincerity. In the mean time, I will definitely tell her about her son's school rules's violation:). I may talk with the guy in advance and give him a heads up before telling his mom:). Am I too straight forward?

GiannoV

Xe buýt
Biển số
OF-192821
Ngày cấp bằng
6/5/13
Số km
Động cơ
336,520 Mã lực
Hi there,

If someone can tell me what the secret of life is? - I'm looking for it, but don't know where and how?

CheersUp

Xe tải
Biển số
OF-178869
Ngày cấp bằng
27/1/13
Số km
Động cơ
341,430 Mã lực
Tuổi
Nơi ở
Hà Nội
Hey Mr Hoang _ Viet, I'm no longer a teacher of E, just "lost teaching" ( ). Ur writing might be re-written as bellow:
' You should take the money & your clear conscience into consideration. In some cases, the second/ the latter one is less considerable'.

Hihihi. My E is not quite as good as expected. Willing to receive Ur feedback. Btw, I prefer 'Grammar Error' to 'Grammar Fault'.^~^

1TiTi

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-207421
Ngày cấp bằng
24/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
331,670 Mã lực
sonson nói:
This topic is so useful. Could i join OFEC with all of you to improve my E skill?
Many thanks.
P/S: pls help me to amend this post. Thanks again
You know what? you already did :)
not sure what you asked... your post is fine...unless you mean the signature

GiannoV nói:
If someone can tell me what the secret of life is? - I'm looking for it, but don't know where and how?
Do you know why they called it SECRET? because it never been told and never will be, so don't look for it ;)

sonson

Xe tải
Biển số
OF-39573
Ngày cấp bằng
30/6/09
Số km
Động cơ
474,091 Mã lực
thanks for your encourage :)
As someone in this thread, i'm not confidence to say or writting E, so i need to support from all of you to improve my own skill

carmy

Xe buýt
Biển số
OF-178285
Ngày cấp bằng
23/1/13
Số km
Động cơ
344,910 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Homeless
show me show me more...

CheersUp

Xe tải
Biển số
OF-178869
Ngày cấp bằng
27/1/13
Số km
Động cơ
341,430 Mã lực
Tuổi
Nơi ở
Hà Nội

Do you know why they called it SECRET? because it never been told and never will be, so don't look for it ;)

I know but can't show because it's SECRET. Just keep it

CheersUp

Xe tải
Biển số
OF-178869
Ngày cấp bằng
27/1/13
Số km
Động cơ
341,430 Mã lực
Tuổi
Nơi ở
Hà Nội
If I were you, I would take the money, thanks her with my high appreciations and sincerity. In the mean time, I will definitely tell her about her son's school rules's violation:). I may talk with the guy in advance and give him a heads up before telling his mom:). Am I too straight forward?
In favor of this solution^~^.

However, if I were her, I'd take the money this time only.

Trạng thái
Thớt đang đóng
Thông tin thớt
Đang tải