Xe điện
Biển số
OF-513525
Ngày cấp bằng
1/6/17
Số km
Động cơ
323,919 Mã lực
Cụ mợ nào đọc hiểu được đoạn thông báo dưới thì yên tâm đủ thông minh để cãi lại sếp nhé
FB_IMG_1687001852441.jpg
Em viết lại. Chắc em đủ trình cãi lại sếp! :))
If you can read this, you have a strange mind too. I could not believe that I could actually understand what I was reading. The phenomenal power of the human mind, according to a research at Cambridge University, it doesn't matter in what order the letter in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place. The rest can be a total mess and you still can read it without a problem. This is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself, but the word are whole. Amazing huh? Yeah and I always thought spelling was important! If you can read it, share it.
Can you read it?
Only 50 people out of 100 can.

Bastion.P

[Tịch thu bằng lái]
Biển số
OF-579316
Ngày cấp bằng
15/7/18
Số km
Động cơ
384,611 Mã lực
Cụ thừa khả năng cãi sếp rồi, nhưng cẩn thận sếp nhè mấy chỗ cụ sai xót (e bôi màu) để kiếm cớ hạ lương ;))

Em viết lại. Chắc em đủ trình cãi lại sếp! :))
If you can read this, you have a strange mind too. I could not believe that I could actually understand what I was reading. The phenomenal power of the human mind, according to a research at Cambridge University, it doesn't matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place. The rest can be a total mess and you still can read it without a problem. This is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself, but the word are whole. Amazing huh? Yeah and I always thought spelling was important! If you can read it, share it.
Can you read it?
Only 505 people out of 100 can.

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

MINHKD

Xe điện
Biển số
OF-28395
Ngày cấp bằng
4/2/09
Số km
Động cơ
486,127 Mã lực
Có phải em gọi chồng về đón bác Thìn Đẹp không các cụ nhỉ.
Chắc chồng không thích bác Thìn đẹp, nghe tên bác ấy nên sợ không dám về. Vợ lên mạng khóc lóc.
Screenshot_20230618-085212_Facebook.jpg

Trạng thái
Thớt đang đóng
Thông tin thớt
Đang tải