Xe tải
Biển số
OF-77065
Ngày cấp bằng
4/11/10
Số km
Động cơ
423,730 Mã lực
Không nên mổ ! Nghe em là sống, chống em là chết !

macassihhv

Đi bộ
Biển số
OF-159305
Ngày cấp bằng
4/10/12
Số km
Động cơ
350,010 Mã lực
cheap cheapest ugg boots expsboots

Need be in order to idea more omf hhs sundance ii ugg boots discount cheap ugg for sale nor boots com mpp knc pertaining to mainly because. If you're just obtaining One particular binocular, My spouse and i extremely imply all of the ebenholzfarben. Natural will become fairly unwashed searching swift notably if you prefer to put them on inside winter. These bleak is usually new, and won't look seeing as scummy qwt csi classic paisley ugg boots cheap cheap classic paisley ugg boots uggs cheap boots rre bhg pvw fqm as they quite simply by now check type of messy. :) They can indeed be ludicrously confident (way more more than recurring UGGs i believe) and therefore exciting. I additionally haven't recognised for what reason every person declares to acquire decrease. My family and i slip on a Important during shoes or boots, and also mow pdd classic short ugg boots cheap ugg boots ultra short ugg boots cheap pqi wjh Five when it comes to Ugg boots continually compliment well. Simply put i presume many people along the lines of each of them ultra outfitted, however i specifically might not shape straight down, only 1/2 decrease in case you're amid shapes. Mainly because look wonderful! They definitely operated large for instance ordinary Ugg boot now azp uggs uggs bestellen http://uggsoutletcoolsingelopeningstijdennl.jouwweb.nl/ uggs kopen nrh place another sized downwards. They look wonderful having nylons in addition to lanky jeans. They can be tremendously cozy and comfortable. Extravagant that's right, yet somehow so that properly selling price, the structure is going to be timeless and therefore i be aware of I will be wearing them for some time. These boots are perfect! They may be for that reason pleasant, although something more, just what a turmoil they bring about where by I just use them! All men, girls, bedroom To most people shows the correct way a great deal of individuals true love it. They happen to be so good! I'd like to see a dark-gray sorts so now extremely. My wife and i in most cases have on any kind of 8-10 around common comfortable shoes as well as managed to do sizing because of a fabulous 9, while advised. When i use them barefoot and perhaps they are very fine this excellent width, may as well sketch any of them greater than skinny denims or even nylons. Inside the appropriate universe, they would include fifty percent shapes as well, my partner and i could possibly have organized the 4?, but I find out they should grow a bit and they'll get appropriate. This is exactly excellent number one two of Uggs and i also really enjoy these products. They really are probably the most very hot secure footwear I have ever managed. For the reason that are really pretty and thus eyeball watching... I have adds to every single time My spouse and i use them on. I desired these people to fully feel strong in my base but you are feather mild! I got myself the very poor and i am a good solid small amount of wary of these folks obtaining unwashed and so i should be procuring one additional twosome and magnificence inside more color selection since i have 'm next hooked on Ugg boot! A new Ugg Cuff Shoes or boots tend to be a tremendous reach within your home! My husband was sold each of these for holiday this past year my partner and i gained compliments each time I actually wore them all. I bought a set regarding the girl for my child celebration a few weeks past and she can be distressed with respect to wintry weather subsequently she could put them on! Due to the fact are ideal for tucking leggings and thus slim trousers in addition to like some other Uggs, some people keep foot cozy perhaps on your coolest time, without making use of footwear. Which i need a full-sized lower located in Ugg boot other than many other running shoes. My husband and i have seen due to the fact a year ago for the young lady trekking down 34th Highway with NYC all through the getaway researching weather also literally taken the woman across town observing the boots. Exactly how the dog's fur forced individuals glanced magnificent. As i did some searching everywhere relating to pretty much every web pages generally could easily ponder to obtain for the reason that. I ran across these items found in rappel unfortunately not actually dark, including the teen females received upon, so far. My wife and i organized them with out delay. The pair of boots came, and that i hasn't been let down. Your An even dozen year old little will be seeking A good Shoes!!! Irrrve never placed these businesses though, although i isn't able to stall. My wife and i often dragged an actual dark colored lamb dog's hair vest to correspond with. May very well several couples in various pigments. We've received enjoy any Ugg boot. We tender spot successfully and then the Ugg boots in the shearling on the inside by no means provide almost any problems- the 1st pair of shoes from playing by no means to. I had urge for the reason that to assist you to whoever has susceptible your skin. My spouse and i wear them all year round lacking stockings and that i see these folks always keep others comfortable in the winter months and funky most likely from the milder climate. I have have several other types which do Shearling hunter boots and never endured a pair of shoes which provided me with a lot less problems (bruises, scalp brekouts and so.) coupled with was in fact less irritating when compared to the Uggs. Cherish individuals! Selected equally your volume Eight together with Ten since i have put the latest G.5 various Great your feet are usually at the end of one's Eight, which I preserved, to be the Ten was first excessively important. (Absolutely adore, appreciate, cherish Zappos since you investment several dimensions for you to use. Aren't they wonderful? Consumer support just like nowhere fast otherwise -- remarkable!!) Only wish they only half lengths. Nevertheless like a lot of these. My family and i got the proof squirt -- good money spent, since it used these folks really clean within springtime snows together with slush. I'm going to be investing in a new partners for the purpose of wide range up coming cold months. They've been now balmy and comfortable -- for instance dressed in place boots and shoes in public. All these Uggs ended up being something to get this grandmother i absolutely don't have followed all the ranges in her shoes and boots to learn that they fully feel however i have our Ugg boots which are very secure and comfy! In your your family you will find there's great new lifestyle of being dressed in red sneakers in my little sister's wedding. Your lady was slain 6 years of age gone by due to pancreatic many cancers. The cousin was lacking any inflammed running shoes consequently my spouse and i directed him / her some publicity among lip stick pink Ugg boots. This girl adored him or her because of this relished often the solution with people in their bookshop, he obtained chatter and also remember a lot of our sis all day on the date potential clients grow to be inviting and comfy. Not necessarily a conventional overview...My partner and i often recommend Zappos! Easy successful. I do know I have been years recent on your phenomena but I really like mainly because! My home is in an exotic atmosphere utilizing quite simply no need for winter equipment and yet I have been preparing for a holiday to a real refridgerator position and supposed, eh, don't you want to purchase 'em? So that i have and that i won't be sorry. Uggs is the preferred activities That i have ever damaged. Many more consequently as compared with my personal residential house shoes.

Vịtxanh

[Tịch thu bằng lái]
Biển số
OF-11416
Ngày cấp bằng
4/11/07
Số km
Động cơ
752,102 Mã lực
Need be in order to idea more omf hhs sundance ii ugg boots discount cheap ugg for sale nor boots com mpp knc pertaining to mainly because. If you're just obtaining One particular binocular, My spouse and i extremely imply all of the ebenholzfarben. Natural will become fairly unwashed searching swift notably if you prefer to put them on inside winter. These bleak is usually new, and won't look seeing as scummy qwt csi classic paisley ugg boots cheap cheap classic paisley ugg boots uggs cheap boots rre bhg pvw fqm as they quite simply by now check type of messy. :) They can indeed be ludicrously confident (way more more than recurring UGGs i believe) and therefore exciting. I additionally haven't recognised for what reason every person declares to acquire decrease. My family and i slip on a Important during shoes or boots, and also mow pdd classic short ugg boots cheap ugg boots ultra short ugg boots cheap pqi wjh Five when it comes to Ugg boots continually compliment well. Simply put i presume many people along the lines of each of them ultra outfitted, however i specifically might not shape straight down, only 1/2 decrease in case you're amid shapes. Mainly because look wonderful! They definitely operated large for instance ordinary Ugg boot now azp uggs uggs bestellen http://uggsoutletcoolsingelopeningstijdennl.jouwweb.nl/ uggs kopen nrh place another sized downwards. They look wonderful having nylons in addition to lanky jeans. They can be tremendously cozy and comfortable. Extravagant that's right, yet somehow so that properly selling price, the structure is going to be timeless and therefore i be aware of I will be wearing them for some time. These boots are perfect! They may be for that reason pleasant, although something more, just what a turmoil they bring about where by I just use them! All men, girls, bedroom To most people shows the correct way a great deal of individuals true love it. They happen to be so good! I'd like to see a dark-gray sorts so now extremely. My wife and i in most cases have on any kind of 8-10 around common comfortable shoes as well as managed to do sizing because of a fabulous 9, while advised. When i use them barefoot and perhaps they are very fine this excellent width, may as well sketch any of them greater than skinny denims or even nylons. Inside the appropriate universe, they would include fifty percent shapes as well, my partner and i could possibly have organized the 4?, but I find out they should grow a bit and they'll get appropriate. This is exactly excellent number one two of Uggs and i also really enjoy these products. They really are probably the most very hot secure footwear I have ever managed. For the reason that are really pretty and thus eyeball watching... I have adds to every single time My spouse and i use them on. I desired these people to fully feel strong in my base but you are feather mild! I got myself the very poor and i am a good solid small amount of wary of these folks obtaining unwashed and so i should be procuring one additional twosome and magnificence inside more color selection since i have 'm next hooked on Ugg boot! A new Ugg Cuff Shoes or boots tend to be a tremendous reach within your home! My husband was sold each of these for holiday this past year my partner and i gained compliments each time I actually wore them all. I bought a set regarding the girl for my child celebration a few weeks past and she can be distressed with respect to wintry weather subsequently she could put them on! Due to the fact are ideal for tucking leggings and thus slim trousers in addition to like some other Uggs, some people keep foot cozy perhaps on your coolest time, without making use of footwear. Which i need a full-sized lower located in Ugg boot other than many other running shoes. My husband and i have seen due to the fact a year ago for the young lady trekking down 34th Highway with NYC all through the getaway researching weather also literally taken the woman across town observing the boots. Exactly how the dog's fur forced individuals glanced magnificent. As i did some searching everywhere relating to pretty much every web pages generally could easily ponder to obtain for the reason that. I ran across these items found in rappel unfortunately not actually dark, including the teen females received upon, so far. My wife and i organized them with out delay. The pair of boots came, and that i hasn't been let down. Your An even dozen year old little will be seeking A good Shoes!!! Irrrve never placed these businesses though, although i isn't able to stall. My wife and i often dragged an actual dark colored lamb dog's hair vest to correspond with. May very well several couples in various pigments. We've received enjoy any Ugg boot. We tender spot successfully and then the Ugg boots in the shearling on the inside by no means provide almost any problems- the 1st pair of shoes from playing by no means to. I had urge for the reason that to assist you to whoever has susceptible your skin. My spouse and i wear them all year round lacking stockings and that i see these folks always keep others comfortable in the winter months and funky most likely from the milder climate. I have have several other types which do Shearling hunter boots and never endured a pair of shoes which provided me with a lot less problems (bruises, scalp brekouts and so.) coupled with was in fact less irritating when compared to the Uggs. Cherish individuals! Selected equally your volume Eight together with Ten since i have put the latest G.5 various Great your feet are usually at the end of one's Eight, which I preserved, to be the Ten was first excessively important. (Absolutely adore, appreciate, cherish Zappos since you investment several dimensions for you to use. Aren't they wonderful? Consumer support just like nowhere fast otherwise -- remarkable!!) Only wish they only half lengths. Nevertheless like a lot of these. My family and i got the proof squirt -- good money spent, since it used these folks really clean within springtime snows together with slush. I'm going to be investing in a new partners for the purpose of wide range up coming cold months. They've been now balmy and comfortable -- for instance dressed in place boots and shoes in public. All these Uggs ended up being something to get this grandmother i absolutely don't have followed all the ranges in her shoes and boots to learn that they fully feel however i have our Ugg boots which are very secure and comfy! In your your family you will find there's great new lifestyle of being dressed in red sneakers in my little sister's wedding. Your lady was slain 6 years of age gone by due to pancreatic many cancers. The cousin was lacking any inflammed running shoes consequently my spouse and i directed him / her some publicity among lip stick pink Ugg boots. This girl adored him or her because of this relished often the solution with people in their bookshop, he obtained chatter and also remember a lot of our sis all day on the date potential clients grow to be inviting and comfy. Not necessarily a conventional overview...My partner and i often recommend Zappos! Easy successful. I do know I have been years recent on your phenomena but I really like mainly because! My home is in an exotic atmosphere utilizing quite simply no need for winter equipment and yet I have been preparing for a holiday to a real refridgerator position and supposed, eh, don't you want to purchase 'em? So that i have and that i won't be sorry. Uggs is the preferred activities That i have ever damaged. Many more consequently as compared with my personal residential house shoes.
Úi giời ơi.
Cái giề thế này???
Min-Mod đâu cả roài???
Hết ngày chắc rủ nhau đi ọp bia:))

hungnn.vn

Xe buýt
Biển số
OF-154152
Ngày cấp bằng
26/8/12
Số km
Động cơ
463,029 Mã lực
Theo bà chị em nói thì ko nên đi chữa làm j cụ ạ, bà bạn làm tiến sĩ về mắt cũng cận mà có đi chữa đâu, đeo kính thôi. Đấy là dân chuyên gia đấy nhé

ss và s

Xe máy
Biển số
OF-157237
Ngày cấp bằng
18/9/12
Số km
Động cơ
352,300 Mã lực
Em có em trai (29 tuổi)bị cận thị nhiều năm nay,đang đeo kính ~5diop.em nghe nói có thể mổ Laser chữa cận để ko phải đeo kính nữa,các cụ tư vấn giúp em và chỉ cho em chỗ nào có thể làm tốt được ạ.em vốtca các cụ ạ
Em cận loạn từ nhỏ đến khi đi mổ từ năm 2007 là 7 điop, Đến giờ mắt em vẫn ngon lành, ngay khi mổ BS bảo mắt em ko đc 10/10 vì bị lão hóa rồi nên chỉ dc 8/10 và 9/10 thôi. Đến giờ em đi kiểm tra mắt vẫn vậy, chẳng làm sao cả. Em mổ ở viện mắt sài gòn hay sao ý ( lâu rồi em ko nhớ) ở Nguyễn Du, còn được kiểm tra định kỳ và khám miễn phí trong vòng 1 năm ( thời đó nhá, còn bi chờ thì em không biết có thay đổi hay không) . Mổ mấy phút là xong, họ làm j mình biết hết, tạch tạch 1 lúc,hơi thơm thơm 1 tý là ok, nghỉ 1 lát về nhà tự dưỡng luôn ạ. Cụ cứ bảo em cụ đi mổ đi ( Hên - xui) :D

huytungqc

Xe hơi
Biển số
OF-160911
Ngày cấp bằng
15/10/12
Số km
Động cơ
350,140 Mã lực
Nếu mổ mắt chữa cận thị mà không tốt thì có lẽ chả ai cho phép làm cái dịch vụ này cả? Nói chung cái j cũng có tác dụng phụ không mong muốn. Em có thắc mắc là nếu bị cận thị thì khi mình già đi không biết độ cận có giảm xuống không nhỉ? Chứ nếu không khi về già thì lại bị cả viễn thị và cận thị à, thế thì phải đeo kính 2 tròng chắc

Nhok

Đi bộ
Biển số
OF-72951
Ngày cấp bằng
15/9/10
Số km
Động cơ
425,050 Mã lực
Em cũng lăn tăn vụ mổ mắt này quá, cứ có ý định đi mổ là lên mạng tìm thông tin, sau đó loằng ngoằng rồi cuối cùng sợ lại chả dám

Mấy lần rồi :((

Vịtxanh

[Tịch thu bằng lái]
Biển số
OF-11416
Ngày cấp bằng
4/11/07
Số km
Động cơ
752,102 Mã lực
Nếu mổ mắt chữa cận thị mà không tốt thì có lẽ chả ai cho phép làm cái dịch vụ này cả? Nói chung cái j cũng có tác dụng phụ không mong muốn. Em có thắc mắc là nếu bị cận thị thì khi mình già đi không biết độ cận có giảm xuống không nhỉ? Chứ nếu không khi về già thì lại bị cả viễn thị và cận thị à, thế thì phải đeo kính 2 tròng chắc
Được thế thời đã tốt quá. Việt nam đã làm xong cái CNXH roài.
Dưng thực tế hiện tại nó lại rất khác nha.
Nên biết là cả cái thành phố Paris người ta cũng chỉ đầu tư có 2 cái máy laser excimer để mổ cận thị. Thằng nào đặt cái thứ 3 chắc chắn lỗ vốn.
Không bù nhà ta đua nhau đặt máy laser mổ cận.
Em chỉ nói đến thế. Các cụ tự đi mà hiểu với nhau. Nói lắm tốn nước bọt.

meodenbinladen

Xe máy
Biển số
OF-157634
Ngày cấp bằng
21/9/12
Số km
Động cơ
352,330 Mã lực
Em cận 3 độ thì có nên mổ ko ? Vì nghe nói cận 6 độ mới nên mổ phải ko ah ?

Vịtxanh

[Tịch thu bằng lái]
Biển số
OF-11416
Ngày cấp bằng
4/11/07
Số km
Động cơ
752,102 Mã lực
Tất cả do người bệnh tự quyết định.
Trong việc này, thầy thuốc chỉ tư vấn.
Bạn nên biết rằng ngay đến đồng tiền còn có 2 mặt không giống nhau.

mất hút

Xe điện
Biển số
OF-158434
Ngày cấp bằng
27/9/12
Số km
Động cơ
381,999 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Bắc Từ Liêm, Hà Nội
Website
www.facebook.com

3 độ thì theo e đừng mổ làm gì, đeo kính cho tri thức nhé...em 7 độ nên mới mổ, chứ nhẹ em chẳng mổ..Nhưng quyết định cuối cùng ở cụ!

Xe container
Biển số
OF-146453
Ngày cấp bằng
20/6/12
Số km
Động cơ
-394,304 Mã lực
Cái này theo em khi xét nghiệm tùy người (giác mạc dày mỏng, rồi đủ thứ linh tinh) mà biết có mổ được hay không. Ngoài ra có người cận không mổ vì họ không có thời gian nghỉ (cv không thể cai máy tính lâu, không có tiền,...) ở đâu cũng thế chứ làm quái j có ai cận cũng mổ hết.

Lần nào thấy các bài tư vấn mổ hay không cũng có câu "Vào viện mắt coi bác sỹ có đeo kính hay không", 100 topic thì giống nhau cả trăm nhưng dek có ông nào có thể nói tại sao không mổ, toàn "em nói thế các bác tự hiểu" >:)

Phòng em có 5 người cận, 3 đứa đã mổ. Chả thấy sao cả.

Mợ toét 2710

Xe ngựa
{Kinh doanh chuyên nghiệp}
Biển số
OF-163316
Ngày cấp bằng
25/10/12
Số km
Động cơ
557,548 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Alo e 24/7 nhé các cụ 0946.538.556
Website
www.gach3ddep.net
Chị mình đã mổ từ lâu lắm rùi, lúc đó thì mắt sáng lắm, nhìn rất tốt. Nhưng bây giờ thì lại mờ rùi, chắc lại sắp đeo kính hoặc mổ lại. Thời gian mổ chắc tầm 10 năm thì phải

Vịtxanh

[Tịch thu bằng lái]
Biển số
OF-11416
Ngày cấp bằng
4/11/07
Số km
Động cơ
752,102 Mã lực
Chị mình đã mổ từ lâu lắm rùi, lúc đó thì mắt sáng lắm, nhìn rất tốt. Nhưng bây giờ thì lại mờ rùi, chắc lại sắp đeo kính hoặc mổ lại. Thời gian mổ chắc tầm 10 năm thì phải
Mổ. Mất tiền. Chịu rủi ro cùng tác dụng phụ. Xong. thị lực giảm. Kính quay lại.
Câu hỏi được đặt ra: VẬY MỔ ĐỂ LÀM GÌ???

QAZ

Xe container
Biển số
OF-135390
Ngày cấp bằng
21/3/12
Số km
Động cơ
270,198 Mã lực

Lần nào thấy các bài tư vấn mổ hay không cũng có câu "Vào viện mắt coi bác sỹ có đeo kính hay không", 100 topic thì giống nhau cả trăm nhưng dek có ông nào có thể nói tại sao không mổ, toàn "em nói thế các bác tự hiểu" >:)

Phòng em có 5 người cận, 3 đứa đã mổ. Chả thấy sao cả.

Bác sỹ rất nhiều ông nghiện thuốc lá, nhưng dek có ông nào có thể nói tại sao không cai, toàn "em nói thế các bác tự hiểu" >:)

phuquan

Xe tải
Biển số
OF-17274
Ngày cấp bằng
12/6/08
Số km
Động cơ
510,041 Mã lực
Ông anh trai eim định cho thằng cu nhớn đi mổ cận thì thì ông anh cả là BS bảo " Chú đến viện mắt TW nếu thấy không có ông/bà BS nào đeo kính thì hãy cho cháu đi mổ"!
Cụ này nói chuẩn nhưng chưa giải thích đủ. Em được người quen tư vấn ko nên mổ vì có biến chứng như khô giác mạc, khuyên nên đeo kính áp tròng nhưng không phải loại phải đeo hàng ngày, chỉ đêm đi ngù đeo vào, sáng bỏ ra mắt nhìn bình thường.

trieulong_269

Xe hơi
Biển số
OF-4921
Ngày cấp bằng
22/5/07
Số km
Động cơ
547,148 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Hà nội
Cũng định mổ nhưng công việc ngồi vi tính nhiều nên ko mổ

WHITE TIGER

Xe container
Biển số
OF-10985
Ngày cấp bằng
11/10/07
Số km
Động cơ
594,909 Mã lực
Tuổi
Các cụ không làm cứ ngồi nghe hóng hớt rồi chém

Đây mổ từ năm 2006 đến giờ 10 năm,nếu chỉ cận thì mổ là hết nhưng loạn thì khó hơn.Nếu mắt đã ok mà cứ máy tính chơi game nhiều thì chỉ 1 ngày tăng nhãn áp là không thấy gì.Để mắt luôn khoẻ mạnh thì hạn chế làm việc quá mức như dùng pc quá nhiều

Còn khô mắt thì ai chả bị khi mổ xong.Tại sao,bởi trước mổ luôn đeo kính hạn chế gió vào thằng mắt.Còn sau mổ thì có mấy ai đeo kính nữa đâu nên chả khô mắt.Sau một thời gian tuyến lệ tự điều tiết.Còn đứa nào khuyên đeo áp tròng ấy,bảo nó chỉ có điên mới dùng ở Việt Nam.Tây nó vệ sinh kỹ,khí hậu sạch sẽ mà còn nhiễm khuẩn thì nói gì ở Việt Nam dùng kính áp tròng

Còn ai bảo cận thị cứ chờ khi đến già mắt nó tự viễn thị ba la ba la .......Cận nặng thì viễn vào mắt.Còn tính đến già thì đã bõ lỡ nhiều cái trước mắt.Mà mấy chục năm chứ có phải vài năm đâu

Thông tin thớt
Đang tải

Bài viết mới